I'm givin away Rock Band songs!!! Songs all gone! Contest over.

I say since it's Friday and this has been a long running, and successful, contest... can get get two guesses today? Please?

Oh and yes yes, we do suck at guessing lol.

[quote name='darth007']I say since it's Friday and this has been a long running, and successful, contest... can get get two guesses today? Please?

Oh and yes yes, we do suck at guessing lol.[/QUOTE]

ok, since this contest has been going on for a while i'll let everyone guess more than once per day.
but here's the deal:

you only get one guess per post. for every guess after that you have to wait for me to post that there has been no winner. after that, you're free to make another guess. i should be checking this topicat least 2-3 times per day, so you should get a few guesses per day. ...assuming there's no winner.

and so far noone has won the last song.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']

and so far noone has won the last song.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the new guidelines.

Second guess for today: Lenny Kravitz – Let Love Rule

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']still no winner[/QUOTE]

Third and final guess for today... Rush – Working Man (Vault Edition)

[quote name='darth007']Third and final guess for today...[/QUOTE]

i didn't mean you can only have up to 3 guesses, i mean everytime i say there's no winner you can guess again. i just mentioned that i should be checking this topic at least 2-3 times a day so you should get at least that many guesses. i might be checking it more too. if i do that's more guesses you can take.

and still no winner.

and here's a free hint: it's not a country song. the game is called "rock" band for a reason. :p

bread's done
Back