Im giving away Alone in the Dark (360)

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have a sealed copy of Alone in the Dark 360. Who wants it?

Make me laugh to get it.

DO NOT PM ME. Anyone who PMs will be disqualified.

The very existence of the game is a joke itself. The instruction booklet should have taken up the job of a cookbook while it had the chance.

Edit: Just gonna list all the best Youtube stuff that always cracks me up.

Edit 2:Okay, since CAG thinks it's awesome to not spoiler every youtube video...

Youtube:

Hank of the Hill
Hank Hill is a dick
The Life and Death of Hank Hill

Tourettes guy

Enjoy =X

I don't even care if I win, trying to find something that makes people laugh is fun enough. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='depascal22']I don't know if this will make you laugh or cry but you should look up "Stoma Love".[/QUOTE]

Cry - definitely cry . . .:shock:

837c27c3-43cf-4894-98f8-dfd623b4d385.jpg

a51b04a7-85d8-414c-9674-9e375235b5ed.jpg

tumblr_l7trvtWA0b1qznvymo1_500.jpg

4923061762_f8f52dc7a7_o.jpg

post-847-1106175984.gif

I really like the John Wilkes Booth/Abe Lincoln one...

So a vampire walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a cup of hot water. When he gets it he pulls out a tampon and the bartender is like "What the hell are you doing?" The vampire replies "I'm making tea."

my name is Edward and I wish I was alan wake. Or possibly the F@g from twilight movie.
If I can't I'm going to go be ALONE IN THE DARK. =EMO FACE

I like this one

On a bus, two men with really strong accents start a conversation. The lady next to them eavesdrops.

“Emma come first. Den I come. Den two esses acoma together. I come once-a-more. Two esses, they comma together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

“you dirty-mouth pigs! In this country we don’t talk about our dirty sez lives in public!” the lady exclaims.

“Hey, whats sa-matter for you?” says the man “I’m a justa tellin’ my friend how to spell Mississippi"

[quote name='lingenfelser']In honor of 'Avatar' returning the big screen this weekend I give you this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc[/QUOTE]

LOL! Wow. Avatar wasn't even a good movie! It was so generic!

These people could have at least watched Survivorman or something, first. They need to be covered in blue to go outside and walk around half naked and enjoy nature? Pssh.

Some quality stuff here. You're all winners in my book. >_>

[quote name='IchigoDG']I like this one

On a bus, two men with really strong accents start a conversation. The lady next to them eavesdrops.

“Emma come first. Den I come. Den two esses acoma together. I come once-a-more. Two esses, they comma together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

“you dirty-mouth pigs! In this country we don’t talk about our dirty sez lives in public!” the lady exclaims.

“Hey, whats sa-matter for you?” says the man “I’m a justa tellin’ my friend how to spell Mississippi"[/QUOTE]
I hope i remember this one next poker night..LOL

This won't make you laugh, but it might keep you out of a sticky situation...

The Top 5 People You Don't Want to Be Alone in the Dark With:

5. Mike Tyson
4. Andy Dick
3. Rosie O'Donnell
2. Freddy Krueger
1. Pee-wee Herman

A silly poem I wrote about the demise of the last pair of blue jeans at the time.

O Jeans, Jeans! Wherefore art thou Jeans!
Ripped today, gone tomorrow,
Never to be seen again,
Full of life and strong they were,
Only to be defeated by time itself.
Stitched I tried,
Worked it didn't,
The much friction in the end,
For now I am more blue than you,
My denim companion you will be missed,
Goodbye my Jeans,
Rest In Peace!

Holy crap, I won something! I've actually wanted to play it for a while, too; I think a lot of reviews tend to be overly-critical and try to give things a fair chance and more often than not I end up enjoying them, so it's actually going in my queue. Thanks, Nate!

Damn contest over I actually had one.Here it goes Why does a lawn mower life such a hard life? Because it always gets pushed around lmao yeah I know lame!

bread's done
Back