I'm going to be a dad!

Congrats guy I've never talked to before! Maybe the Wii will have a Lamaze game to help you and your woman through the birth

Congratulations!

Just something to keep in mind for later, but you might want to look into getting some life insurance.

Congrats. I have a daughter who is almost two and it is super hard to take care of a kid, but not ridiculously hard. To quote from Scrubs "it's like having a dog that eventually learns to talk".

Congratulations. Enjoy every moment of the pregnancy. In 7 months you will experience the coolest feeling imaginable.

I couldn't want kids any less, so much to the extent that when people, like yourself, tell me they're having kids, I feel bad for them.

Good luck and not to get all Chris Rock up in here but if it's a girl make sure you keep her off the pole.

Congratz. I hope you're married. You will soon learn to hold your controller while having a asleep baby on your shoulder.

I wish I had something to say besides the cliched 'congratulations,', but I cant think of anything smart

Congratulations

Enjoy the first 3 months or so... I used to stay up all night playing video games, holding the little one in my arms, so my wife could sleep. Good times.

My days of playing DS games with the styus are gone. I'm left handed and usually holding the baby on my left shoulder, andl limited to only doing very light d-pad movements. strat/rpg games work best for baby naps.

I'm going to move my first kid to an island in the pacific and tell him that the world was covered by water and we are among the last people on the planet in our small little house. And then we're going to play NES games and every week a merchant ship will come by with a new NES cartridges and black and white movies for us to go through.

As time goes by we'll work up to modern games and movies and when they turn 13, I'll take them to NYC and tell them, "Just kidding." when we get there.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I'm going to move my first kid to an island in the pacific and tell him that the world was covered by water and we are among the last people on the planet in our small little house. And then we're going to play NES games and every week a merchant ship will come by with a new NES cartridges and black and white movies for us to go through.

As time goes by we'll work up to modern games and movies and when they turn 13, I'll take them to NYC and tell them, "Just kidding." when we get there.[/quote]

You did plan this out carefully right?

;)

Thanks for all the kind words.

Kinda surprised that even JimmieMac said good luck. That means a lot to me.

Also, we're hoping for a girl. Some of the names are Grace, Chloe, and Hannah.

[quote name='Derwood43']Just found out that I'm going to be a dad!!

I know some of you may not care, but I'm excited!!!

7 months to go![/quote]

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJBZDrUEYYo[/MEDIA]

Congrats! :)

[quote name='Derwood43']Thanks for all the kind words.

Kinda surprised that even JimmieMac said good luck. That means a lot to me.

Also, we're hoping for a girl. Some of the names are Grace, Chloe, and Hannah.[/quote]

Girls are easier. I have a boy and a girl and my son is a brat! LOL I love him to death but he is my little hellraiser. I swear to God I am amazed he is even still alive. o.o;; We used to have a recliner in his room but got rid of it when we realized he was diving off the damn thing from the top of the chair. He had actually landed on his shoulder a couple of times when I walked in on him doing it(my husband was slow on the uptake of getting that thing out). And despite what people may think, boys are bigger cry babies than girls. My son screams, shrieks, and goes on and on all day long while my 9 month old daughter stares at him like "wtf is wrong with you? STFU!" It's funny though. She's only a baby and acts like an annoyed teenager.

But later on I hear girls end up being harder as teenagers and boys end up being easier. *shrugs* For now my son keeps me on my toes. o.o;; So I hope you guys get your girl if you're first time parents. Congrats.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']Girls are easier. I have a boy and a girl and my son is a brat! LOL I love him to death but he is my little hellraiser. I swear to God I am amazed he is even still alive. o.o;; We used to have a recliner in his room but got rid of it when we realized he was diving off the damn thing from the top of the chair. He had actually landed on his shoulder a couple of times when I walked in on him doing it(my husband was slow on the uptake of getting that thing out). And despite what people may think, boys are bigger cry babies than girls. My son screams, shrieks, and goes on and on all day long while my 9 month old daughter stares at him like "wtf is wrong with you? STFU!" It's funny though. She's only a baby and acts like an annoyed teenager.

But later on I hear girls end up being harder as teenagers and boys end up being easier. *shrugs* For now my son keeps me on my toes. o.o;; So I hope you guys get your girl if you're first time parents. Congrats.[/QUOTE]

:pray:

Here's hoping.

if it's a boy, congrats

if it's a girl....well, let me know when you're going to purchase a shotgun....and post your address, we'll send you a lifetime supply of alcohol and surpressants....because by the age she's 5 you're going to have to drown your sorrows...

bread's done
Back