im gonna buy a ps3 in a week or two, should i buy the bestbuy gamers zone membership

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!
Ok im gonna buy the uncharted 3 ps3 bundle from bestbuy in a week or two, should i buy the bestbuy gamers zone unlocked before i buy the ps3, i heard that you get some coupons when you join, is there any coupons to make the ps3 console cheaper, any advice is appreciated, thanks.

There are no coupons that will make the console itself cheaper but I'd say it is still worth signing up for the membership. Every issue comes with coupons which allows you to get some games for pretty cheap. Also if you plan on trading it, you'll get 10% extra trade-in. If you ever buy pre-owned from them, you'll also get 10% off. After you sign up, you'll get a welcome packet in the mail that has a B2G1 coupon for New and Pre-owned games.

Cool , also i have heard that the welcome package takes a while to arrive, how long does it take,should i sign up right now even though im gonna buy the ps3 until next week or the week after, , also i have heard that the magazine will take a while to arrive, so i can ask for the magazine when i sign up at the store right, free of charge, thanks for the input, i appreciate it.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']buy it from amazon and save on tax.[/QUOTE]

You still have to pay the tax on April 15 - remote sales tax.

[quote name='smokeyp31']Cool , also i have heard that the welcome package takes a while to arrive, how long does it take,should i sign up right now even though im gonna buy the ps3 until next week or the week after, , also i have heard that the magazine will take a while to arrive, so i can ask for the magazine when i sign up at the store right, free of charge, thanks for the input, i appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get my welcome packet for a few months. You should get your first magazine for free when you sign up. Just make sure you grab a magazine and a pamphlet and take them both to the register. Tell them that you want to sign up for the Unlocked club. They'll scan the pamphlet, then scan the magazine and it should make the magazine $0.00 (People who are not members can buy individual issues for $5)

Thanks a lot bigpimpin24, ill sign up tomorrow, im gonn a look for some cheap good games tomorrow, anyone knows if i can get the uncharted 1 and 2 games for cheap?

[quote name='smokeyp31']Thanks a lot bigpimpin24, ill sign up tomorrow, im gonn a look for some cheap good games tomorrow, anyone knows if i can get the uncharted 1 and 2 games for cheap?[/QUOTE]

theres a uncharted 1 & 2 dual pack with he 2nd game being GotY edition which gives all the DLC to you. There's also a bundle of that with a Dual Shock 3 controller as well.

Your Best Buy might not have either though. Also if you like free roaming games I couldn't recommend Red Dead Redemption enough, it's stupid Rockstar has no plans to put it on PC.

Thanks for the input, i saw some uncharted dualpacks in my local bestbuy, they were marked $39.99, anyone knows if best buy will clearance this uncharted dual packs, i missed th uncharted dualpack sale for $19.99

[quote name='zeldaking']You still have to pay the tax on April 15 - remote sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Hoo, that was a good one.

bread's done
Back