I'm Gonna sell 47 Games

imamario02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8228429021
Im gonna sell 47 games on EBay and I was wondering what you think I should put a buy it now for....

BIN 225$ and shipping of $30.

What do you guys think?

Thanks ahead

Here you go...

PS2

Sealed:

Auto Modellista

Like New: :)
Future Tactics
Maximo
SSX Tricky
Tekken Tag Tournament
NBA Street 1
Baldurs Gate
ATV Offroad Fury
Spyhunter
Max Payne
Haven: Call to the King
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Rayman 2
Okage Shadow King
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma
Winback
Primal
Mega Man X7
Arc The Lad: Twiglight of the Spirit
Rogue Ops
Vexx

Xbox:

Sealed:
Power Drome
Sudeki
Apex
Spawn: Armaggedon

Like New:
WWE Raw 2
Test Drive
Unreal Championship
R: Racing Evolution
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Companioin Disc
Pac Man World 2
Blinx
Project Gotham Racing
Crimson Sea
The Elders Scrolls Morrowind: GOTY Edition
Gunvalkyrie
Coutnerstrike
Starwars KOTOR
Dr. Muto
MK: Deadly Alliance
Shenmue II
Sphinx
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Quantum Redshift
The Thing

GC:

Like New:
Aggresive Inline
Wrestlemania X8

to be honest, I don't think anyone would pay more than $200 for that, and even then, that's stretching it. Put a reserve of $150 and start it out at a penny, they usually go up quick that way. But there's no way you could pull $380 for that.

[quote name='Scorch']to be honest, I don't think anyone would pay more than $200 for that, and even then, that's stretching it. Put a reserve of $150 and start it out at a penny, they usually go up quick that way. But there's no way you could pull $380 for that.[/QUOTE]

Or break it up into smaller lots, still it's not going to sell for $380

NO, I've always had more luck breaking up a package deal like that into individual sales. When I brought my N64 in for trade I was offered $35 but when I broke it up on Ebay I got roughly $180

yeah, those games aren't really that good or rare- most can be bought for $5-$10 a piece........ you'll be lucky to get $150 for all that

I agree with everyone else. Also, you should seperate them into two parts, 1 for PS2 and the other for Xbox. For example, if I were to buy this, I wouldn't want to pay for the ps2 games since I don't have one.

Only a reseller would buy this so expect a lowball final value. Also you have to put the reserve or else everyone will give up and figure you have a reserve of $300 or something.

[quote name='WebSlinger69']What exactly is a reserve?[/QUOTE]

The autction must reach a certain price, and if it doesn't the item doesn't sell.

bread's done
Back