I'm having a problem...

Sk8erlink7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The other day, I called a customer service rep. about my 360 being broken. He said that a box was being sent to me and I was to put my 360, my HDD, and my power supply inside it and send it back. Well, I finally received my box (after a week of waiting) but I can't fit the power supply in it. I'm getting frustrated because there is literally no possible way to fit it in there. I can fit my 360 with the HDD on top of it, but that's it. Am I doing something wrong, or did MS send me the wrong box?

Well, I just called the 1-800 number and after about 30 minutes of being on hold... I was hung up on. So I decided to call back and be as angry as possible (please note that I'm a very shy person and don't usually get angry at people). Well after getting through and the customer service lady said "hello" I said "Um, hi. Do you think you can tell me where I can find some good customer service?" The lady was really nice, even though I was being a jerk. So finally I decide to let go of the "angry customer" act and be nicer because it's not like this was her fault. She tells me that she understands me being angry, and she's going to try and send me a little gift for my troubles. At first I thought "it's probably going to be a 3 month XBL card or something." Then the lady says "you have a choice between three games: Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3, and Kameo." So I said Kameo, and now everything is great and I'm not unhappy anymore. :lol:

She also said that the box I was sent was the wrong box, and she overnighted a bigger box to me that will be able to fit my power supply. Now let's just hope that it doesn't take another week to get this box...

I feel your pain OP, I went through a lot of stress during the Dreamcast launch... I learned from it to never my a console at launch. That's just me though.

[quote name='ajumbaje']so im guessing since you didnt get kameo with the overnighted shipping box, you will get it with the new or reparied 360?[/QUOTE] Unfortunately, no. It's being sent by "snail mail" (as the lady put it) and should arrive in about 30 days.

This is getting very annoying. Even though I called on Saturday and was told it would be overnighted to me, my bigger box STILL hasn't arrived.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']Unfortunately, no. It's being sent by "snail mail" (as the lady put it) and should arrive in about 30 days.[/QUOTE]
oh well about Kameo, it's a free game.......

bread's done
Back