Im in need of a little help on Shadow of the Colossus

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
If anyone can give me a little guidance i'd appreciate it.

Im on the 15th colossus and cant figure out what i need to do next. At the start i ran towards the lowest ledge but couldnt jump on it and the collsi ended up somping on it letting me progress to the next agrea and thats where im stuck.

I see a ledge that i cant reach which is at the very end and right in the open and he'll swing his sword at me but when i move out of the way it doesnt do any type of damage to the area around me. If i stay in where the archways are all he does is come close and stomp on the ground which causes me to tumble over. I see two sets of stones i can jump on but it doesnt help me reach anything.

Can anyone tell me how i get him to knowck something over so i can get to the floor above me? I'd appreciate it.

youre on the right track, remember, the best part of the game is figuring out how to beat these guys, try not to be so close when he stomps his feet

[quote name='iheartmetal']youre on the right track, remember, the best part of the game is figuring out how to beat these guys, try not to be so close when he stomps his feet[/QUOTE]

I totally agree but ive been stuck on this part for the past half hour. I get as far away as possible menaing the all behind me but it still knocks me over. I get the feeling he has to swing his sword at me while im inside the part with the arch ways but i cant get him to. Ive tried standing right on the end to and whistling to get him to hit the area im standing in but he just looks like hes about to hit me but all he does is stomps.

bread's done
Back