I'm Live Under A Rock; Suggestions for getting an xBox 360

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!
I've decided to sell off my PS2 and finally buy an xBox 360, and I have some questions

1. How easy is it to fill up the Hard Drive? I'm looking to buy the 20GB Model at Target for 275, But if i'm going to fill it up quickly, should I wait and grab a 60GB Model? I have no plans to get any Movies/TV Shows, and No plans for really any DLC.

2. What are some good games for the 360? I'm not really into RPGs. I know i'm gonna buy GTA IV, and probably Halo 3 or Bully. I also am pathetic at video games, so extremely confusing games probably aren't good for me

3. What accessories are neccessary. I know that I need to get xBox Live, but is there anythign else that's really neccessarry?

Thank you for any help!

The 20 GB starts out half full (or half empty), but it's mostly demos and videos. As long as you don't keep demos on the HDD for too long, it shouldn't fill up.

Keep in mind, though, there are plans in a later firmware update to let you put games on the hard drive to reduce load times and keep discs in better condition. If this kind of thing interests you, it may be worth waiting; I can't imagine 20 GB being enough room for many DVD images.

wait until the price drops and new consoles come out. they are going to put one out with a new chipset that wont get the rings, and trust me the rings are no fun. if you dont care about reliability, just go with the 20g when it price drops, that way you can get it for cheap.

I'll just stick to just putting the discs in

Ya, i've had some friends who've gotten the Red Ring of Death. I'm a very casual gamer, so if I get the RROD, i'll just take a break from games or switch to my Wii. Since I am a casual gamer, that's why i'd prefer to get it now while it's really cheap

bread's done
Back