I'm looking for a good cheap printer.

goukill1120

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to replace the Lexmark Z35 that came with my computer. I figured it would be cheaper to buy a new printer then to pay 30 bucks an ink cartidge. Thank you for any replies

I saw an HP printer at Target for $22.XX and an HP Color Printer/Copier on clearance for $57.XX marked down from $79.95.

Check either Walmart or Target.

Get a old printer. I got a old HP desket 855 SE for ten dollars at the fleamarket. I also got the black ink at 44 ml for a dollar and the color ink for two dollars. I keep finding ink carts over there so I never have to pay retail. If you can find a fleamarket model and a steady supply of ink, you're golden baby.

The Lexmark Z 600 is only like 30 bucks though.

If you're looking at an inkjet printer, the cost of the printer should be a minimal worry. The cost of ink is what kills you. Epson makes a few printers that have six ink cartridges (one for each color). If one color runs out, you replace one catridge instead of those tri-color cartridges.

My suggestion is the Epson Stylus Photo RCxxx series.

[quote name='Paco'] I also got the black ink at 44 ml for a dollar and the color ink for two dollars. I keep finding ink carts over there so I never have to pay retail. If you can find a fleamarket model and a steady supply of ink, you're golden baby.
[/QUOTE]

what fleamarket is this? it seems like every time i go to one it is like going to a freak show at a carnie or circus(talking about the people that run the shops and customers, they dont actually have midgets or bearded ladies, but loads of fat people)

bread's done
Back