I'm looking for someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Saturday and I'm looking for a dude that works there. We both recognized each other as fellow CAG members and I'd like to find you on here!!! I don't know your name or anything though.. :booty:
I guess if anyone knows this guy, or you ARE this guy, send me a PM. :bouncy:

[quote name='sonicsam']I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Saturday and I'm looking for a dude that works there. We both recognized each other as fellow CAG members and I'd like to find you on here!!! I don't know your name or anything though.. :booty:
I guess if anyone knows this guy, or you ARE this guy, send me a PM. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Gay marriages are legal in CA, for now. You can come out of the closet.

You should put some actual info in the title so you'll actually catch the dudes attention. Sounds like someone had a serendipity moment!

good so im not the only one who thought this post came off as a kind of gay love ad or something. question did the penguins give you all weird secretive looks while you were there?

[quote name='Maklershed']This reminds me of lilboo's story from two weeks ago. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me..:whistle2:#

When I saw this thread title, all I could think of was the line from GTA IV about "We're all looking for that special someone."

[quote name='sonicsam']I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Saturday and I'm looking for a dude that works there. We both recognized each other as fellow CAG members and I'd like to find you on here!!! I don't know your name or anything though.. :booty:
I guess if anyone knows this guy, or you ARE this guy, send me a PM. :bouncy:[/quote]

Was he employed by the aquarium, or was he just working there?

I guess if anyone knows this guy, or you ARE this guy, send me a PM. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

you may have scared him off with that post. WHALE BIOLOGIST.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Most of the dudes I've met through CAG just ended up hurting me. Be careful![/quote]

I'm siging that, thanking you.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lilboo and I are already CAG BFFs.

Sorry boys, he's taken.[/QUOTE]
I dunno, lilboo kind of strikes me as a BFF whore. I bet he's BFF-ing behind your back.

Maybe he's just asking so he knows who to report to the police for trying ass rape him. Looking at you boo.....:lol:;)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lilboo and I are already CAG BFFs.

Sorry boys, he's taken.[/QUOTE]

We even got the matching BFF rings.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I dunno, lilboo kind of strikes me as a BFF whore. I bet he's BFF-ing behind your back.[/QUOTE]

Shhh! [size=-2](be quiet, BFF Lemon, you don't want people to know WE are also BFFs!)[/size]

[quote name='JolietJake']Maybe he's just asking so he knows who to report to the police for trying ass rape him. Looking at you boo.....:lol:;)[/QUOTE]

Normally the answer would be Yes, but alas, I have to deny being there as I am across the country. If this took place in Jersey, then I would have probably been that guy :rofl:

[quote name='VipFREAK']I missed the memo on what BFF is, do I dare ask what it means...?[/quote]

bffwh0.png

this is the gayest thread I've ever read....... You go to an aquarium to pick up other dudes and then search for them on CAG.......

CAG, the gay "Match.com"

the only thing it need now to complete the gayness is the proper love song. id sugget that song from the group chicago that was in the first karate kid movie. cmon man whoever you are you touched a lonely cag so much he me this post to find you . be his knight in shining armor from a long time ago and take him to your castle far......far away ..............

[quote name='shieryda']How does one CAG member recognize another while in public?[/quote]

a discounted reach around?

[quote name='bostonfrontier']CAG, the gay "Match.com"[/quote]

The gay Match.com is called Manhunt. Google it.

Actually, if Manhunt had a videogame deals forum it might be the best website ever.

[quote name='shieryda']How does one CAG member recognize another while in public?[/quote]

They're pretty easy to spot:
fat_gamer_kid.jpg

I knew KaneRobot from his fuck shirt. I know that no one uses fuck as a forum gag. I think it had the website address on it too.

The real answer is CAG bracelet and sack of nickels.

I do wonder why he didn't change the OP title to "Anyone work at Monterey Bay Aquarium? I saw you!" etc etc. We'd find out who the mystery stranger was by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back