im not saying, just saying

The only thing I can't stand about the situation is that it made front page on Yahoo over the journalist massacre in the Phillippines. Priorities Yahoo, priorities. I'm not saying Lambert's story isn't news worthy, but the top damn headline?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The only thing I can't stand about the situation is that it made front page on Yahoo over the journalist massacre in the Phillippines. Priorities Yahoo, priorities. I'm not saying Lambert's story isn't news worthy, but the top damn headline?[/QUOTE]

you ust have thought this wasnt the united states.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The only thing I can't stand about the situation is that it made front page on Yahoo over the journalist massacre in the Phillippines. Priorities Yahoo, priorities. I'm not saying Lambert's story isn't news worthy, but the top damn headline?[/QUOTE]

damn that fucking sucks but they like to use nonissues like that to keep people from finding out about real news. thanks for mentioning that btw ill look that up later ( the journalist massacre).

[quote name='lokizz']damn that fucking sucks but they like to use nonissues like that to keep people from finding out about real news. thanks for mentioning that btw ill look that up later ( the journalist massacre).[/QUOTE]

Here it is lokizz.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091124/ts_afp/philippinesmassacrepolitics_20091124175649

It isn't just journalists now, but at least 12 journalists died in the massacre and the death toll has risen to 46.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Here it is lokizz.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091124/ts_afp/philippinesmassacrepolitics_20091124175649

It isn't just journalists now, but at least 12 journalists died in the massacre and the death toll has risen to 46.[/QUOTE]

damn thats a crazy fucking story. kinda interesting that its a muslim group too involved in it mkes me think back to art bell and how he had mentioned a bunch of times on coast to coast am how hed had threats aganst his life while living there in the philipines and hes back there now i believe. the things people do for power always amaze me to take lives just so you can win an election. now to see if any if any of the major news channels will cover it.

bread's done
Back