I'm not using my EA STORE Gift Codes - PART II

coolpapa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
This is my first post, so if this isn't the right category, I'm sorry.
The code is 3C7C6K5P6Q3W7A.

If you use it, please PM me and post something here saying that you did. Enjoy.

Oops, I meant to link to EA Store. Here is the link: EA STORE

I have this EA Store 25% off discount code that I'm not going to use.

As I've taken $15 off codes here, I figure that it's time to turn around and do the same.

Yes, I know it's not as good as the $15 off code, but it's all I have.

Please do the following if you use it:
1) PM me to let me know you've used it.
2) Post here that you've used it.

Here's the code:
AUG4NS2-1M2M6N0V4A

[quote name='CheapyD']I shut the old thread in favor of this brand spanking new one.[/quote]

I collapsed one of my posts into this one for my 25% off coupon.

[quote name='TDHenry']I've used the eastore code shrike4242 for Burnout 3. Thanks again![/quote]

Cool, glad someone could use it. You're quite welcome.

[quote name='coolpapa']This is my first post, so if this isn't the right category, I'm sorry.
The code is 3C7C6K5P6Q3W7A.

If you use it, please PM me and post something here saying that you did. Enjoy.

Oops, I meant to link to EA Store. Here is the link: EA STORE [/quote]

jes want to know......how much was on it?

[quote name='akilshohen']how do I ge these newsletters? I signed up for them but have never got them. It's so strange[/quote]

Check your spam folder, they occasionally get sent there.

I even checked it. What day do they usually come? It would of been so good to get Def Jam fight for NY and Burnout 3 for $75, but I never got the newsletter

Here's my code for 25% off.

Just a reminder that they charge $6 for shipping plus tax as well.

Please post once you use it.

AUG4NS2-1K5M9T2Y4A

[quote name='Zombie']Here's one that's good until 9/24.

AUG4NS2-1U3V4V3V6X[/quote]

Zombie, is that a 25% off one or a $15 off one?

[quote name='akilshohen']I even checked it. What day do they usually come? It would of been so good to get Def Jam fight for NY and Burnout 3 for $75, but I never got the newsletter[/quote]

You might have to register your EA games on their website too...

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Zombie']Here's one that's good until 9/24.

AUG4NS2-1U3V4V3V6X[/quote]

Zombie, is that a 25% off one or a $15 off one?[/quote]

It's a 25% one.

I'm broke again this month. so I guess I won't get a chance to use this.

25% off code: AUG4NS2-1F4O8W3Z3A

Expires on 9/24/04. Please post if you use it.

I wish EA would go back to the $15 off ones, I guess they were burned with too many people buying $19.99 for $10 + change after shipping. Like I did. :lol:

If their shipping wasn't so ugly, then it might be a little bit better, too. Or better yet, make one that was 25% + free shipping. :shock: Would be worth more than the $15 off on the $50 games.

Got this code from an email from EA for my b-day: 1A5A7B3J6M - $15 gift code.

Dunno if other people can use it though. Expires Jan. 31.

[quote name='darth007']Got this code from an email from EA for my b-day: 1A5A7B3J6M - $15 gift code.

Dunno if other people can use it though. Expires Jan. 31.[/quote]

Thanks, got Return of the King for about $11 shipped.

Yeah, I havent gotten my codes or newsletter either. Get a ton of "buy this new game" stuff though. Not that I need the codes right now but it be nice tohave so i can share what I cant use.

I just got a newsletter today, I had my CC# stolen awhile back and I'm still leary to use my new number for online purchases, so hopefully someone else can put this to good use.

$15 Gift Card* Code: AUG4NS1-1T4Y4A8A9C

Expires Nov 25

[quote name='jasonditz']I just got a newsletter today, I had my CC# stolen awhile back and I'm still leary to use my new number for online purchases, so hopefully someone else can put this to good use.

$15 Gift Card* Code: AUG4NS1-1T4Y4A8A9C

Expires Nov 25[/quote]

Looks like someone used this code and didn't bother to tell you, or they did it in PM and not as a posting, so this code is no longer valid.

anyone have any luck using one of these $15 off codes? i wasn't able to get the one they emailed me to work. they may be invalid, as they start with "AUG". the previous codes also had three letter month values at the beginning, but were always the current month.

[quote name='bmarquardt']I'll shamelessly beg for a $15 off code via a PM from those who are feeling generous.[/quote]

PMD

My code is August too.

I tried to pickup James Bond 007: EoN and True Crime Street of LA ($22 for 2 games is not Bad Deal) but the CODE is not working :(

Here's a $15 Off Gift Code that I just got from EA Store Expires 11/25/04. Please post if you use the coupon.

Code: JUL4NSL-2K1K3T9X5Z

[quote name='Si1veR']Here's a $15 Off Gift Code that I just got from EA Store Expires 11/25/04. Please post if you use the coupon.

Code: JUL4NSL-2K1K3T9X5Z[/quote]

Tried to use it, didn't work. Guess someone didn't bother to read beyond the coupon code and used it without posting. It's dead.

[quote name='kaoticeyes']Speaking of which, here is mine:
JUL4NSL-1H3K4S2T7X
I went broke because of the TRU b2g1 deal.[/quote]

Yet again, we have impolite people grabbing codes and not posting that they used them. This one is dead too.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='kaoticeyes']Speaking of which, here is mine:
JUL4NSL-1H3K4S2T7X

Yet again, we have impolite people grabbing codes and not posting that they used them. This one is dead too.[/quote]

I don't think any of the codes are working, I just got mine and it doesn't work.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='kaoticeyes']Speaking of which, here is mine:
JUL4NSL-1H3K4S2T7X

Yet again, we have impolite people grabbing codes and not posting that they used them. This one is dead too.[/quote]

did you read any of the previous posts in this thread? it seems the recent batch of emailed codes don't work at all. mine didn't, and I took it right from my inbox.

[quote name='waxHead']did you read any of the previous posts in this thread? it seems the recent batch of emailed codes don't work at all. mine didn't, and I took it right from my inbox.[/quote]

I reread them just now. Hope you're right and I'm wrong, since I'd like to think people are a bit more considerate.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just had a code with OCT show up in my Inbox, and it worked OK.[/quote]

nice, glad to hear they're actually sending out some valid ones. I hope they send out new codes to everyone, I'd love to pick up Bond EoN for ~$11. it's hard to get $15 off when EA expects you to use it two months ago.

bread's done
Back