I'm pissed right now...

TwinkyC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was walking to my 360, when I tripped on the carpet, and my Rock Band disc flew out of my hand and shattered on the floor.

You must have a damn hard floor.
But seriously, that does suck.

Try to take it back to Wal-mart and say, "For some reason this doesn't work." If paired with a confused and innocent look... you never know.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']wtf? if i threw a game on my floor as hard as i could, it still would not break[/quote]

Same. I don't see how a disc could that.

I have literally thrown blank dvds as hard as i can against my tile floor, and not only do they not break, but i've put data on them later and they worked fine. I don't see this happening unless you just removed it from some sort of cryogenic storage.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']did you join CAG just to post this?[/quote]

Looks like it, I have thrown many DVD's and CD's on the floor and they never break...

[quote name='Bezerker']I guess this support's Activision's claims that this is a weak game.[/quote]

:applause: Cheesy puns FTW!

And how does a disc "shatter" on a carpet?

I have no idea how it shattered, but it did. I don't see how it could have done that on a carpet floor. I guess I have to buy a new disc. It happened right before I was going to play it. n0 r0ck B4ndz f0r m3.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']What the hell kind of flooring do you have? Mega Man Spikes?[/quote]
LMAO :applause:
I barely lol out loud even thought I write it I usually don't. but that made me!

Back on topic:
shattered? that sounds like a hard fall.

[quote name='uncbaseballfreak']You must have a damn hard floor.

Try to take it back to Wal-mart and say, "For some reason this doesn't work." If paired with a confused and innocent look... you never know.[/quote]

:rofl:

I call BS as well

I tried to break a 360 Sonic The Hedgehog game (I got it for 4 bucks and i was angry), The game wouldn't even break the right way...I want it in a million tiny peices not a couple of scratches and a little chip on the side.

I ended up throwing it in a fire to watch it burn......3 and half hours later im staring at the damn disk like its the devil IT WOULD NOT DIE!!! So i throw a rock at it and Viola!!! Instant breakification!!!

I want a cookie.

Anyone ever play baseball with old cds. Quite gratifying to hit them and watch them shred into millions of little pices as confetti rains down. Seriously try hitting a cd with a bat and watch it erupt into confetti. Tiz awesome!

I call BS.

I once threw a stack of games onto a flaming chainsaw while it was on.

Later I burned a copy of Murder She Wrote Season 7 disc 5 and watched it twice.

i dont get it. I have broken cds before. I have tripped and fallen before. But I have never tripped, fallen, knocked open my 360 to spit out a game causing it to shatter.

Maybe if he would have broke off the disc tray I would believe it?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']i dont get it. I have broken cds before. I have tripped and fallen before. But I have never tripped, fallen, knocked open my 360 to spit out a game causing it to shatter.

Maybe if he would have broke off the disc tray I would believe it?[/quote]

If he is telling the truth he was carrying the game, He fell and broke the fall with the game and it broke. I can believe it, But he must have exaggerated when he said that it "Shattered".

[quote name='Slate']If he is telling the truth he was carrying the game, He fell and broke the fall with the game and it broke. I can believe it, But he must have exaggerated when he said that it "Shattered".[/quote]

Woah...gotcha! I misread the op. I thought he was walking towards the 360 to turn it on or something, fell, ejected the disc, sent it flying off into the night, only to be found shattered. Well, he must have fallen HARD. Yeah, I believe it too. I got pissed one day at a cd that a friend of mine scratched to hell, so I threw it to the floor and it literally shattered. It hit right on the edge though.

just for the sake of it...

nopics5my.gif

there is no way in hell, or by laws of psychics can a plastic disc like that could shatter like the way you described. pics or it didn't happen!

Yesterday I bought Rock Band. I brought it home, and opened it all up, and left the disc on my bed while I went to make lunch. While I was making a grilled cheese sandwich, I heard the disc shatter. I blame Land O' Lakes brand cheese for my disc breaking. They better refund me.

SO basically what happened is that the OP posted a thread about a huge fuckin lie and nobody is a dumbshit enough to beleive him.

bread's done
Back