I'm Stoked 'cause I Finally Got a Gamecube!

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Well, I have been meaning to get a GCN for the longest, but put it on hold because I had so many other games to play for my Xbox, PS2, and even my PC. I haven't been this excited about a console since my SNES. I guess now I have to get some games for it and I'll start with getting the essentials such as LoZ WW, MP, and AC. But I think I'll get MGS TTS first and wait for any 2 for $25/$30 deals on player's choice games.

[quote name='maxflight']another game you'll need is RE4[/QUOTE]

Definately. I played for the 1st time yesterday and I couldn't believe how awesome it was. I never got into the RE series because I didn't like the control scheme, but with the new viewpoint it's better. I'll wait a little before I pick this up though, I have SC CT to play first.

Nice one. Now go pick up Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Resident Evil REmake, Resident Evil 4, and Smash Bros. Melee. You'll be set for life.

i'm sellin a copy of SSBM if you're interested

i think the game that's got the most mileage that i've owned is probably Time Splitters 2 followd by Mario Golf

I got one about 2 months ago and was wanting Mario Sunshine. I was highly disapointed the controlls were horible.

OP,
i'm with you on this, i just got the gamecube 2 months ago. it's been a blast discovering all the old great gamecube games for $10 a pop (WW, MP, TS2, Mario Golf etc.)... but resident evil 4's in the mail so that's where i'm headed
cheers

I remember I held out for a bit on getting my GC about last year.. I should have waited maybe for the MK:DD bundle or just a bundle of something.. It sucked I was too late for the Zelda one or something. But yea.. definately get Mario Kart: Double Dash and Super Smash Brother Melee, it's like a GC isn't complete without those two =P. If you want get Soul Calibur II to play as Link. The MP (Mario Party?) I say wait till you see some deals on them definately. Like Kmart had their half price sale on certain games I got that Wavebird/MP4 deal...

oh yea.. remember to get a Wavebird ^_~

I just got a Gamecube about a month ago. All I have so far is Super Monkey Ball and F-Zero though. I want to get Xmen Legends next I think. I have such a big backlog of PS2 games I haven't been able to get too exceited about my GCN though :(

PS: I assumed the OP meant MP = Metroid Prime. Though I'd rather have Mario Party 6 to play with my wife and friends.

bread's done
Back