CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
3164_69dc141c45dd113b5b4927a6044e2fe0.jpg

3164_4fd18eac9c456371353f25ea1f1c7715.jpg

3164_55bc2d135be976096a95d39a2c78411b.jpg

3164_49daa59629e4b860e723d36f977c80cf.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']My DVR didn't record that mak, What happened?[/quote]

They talk about how Billy claims he hasn't seen the movie yet there's a concerted effort to slander it with very specific complaints (suggesting he not only saw it but memorized all the bad stuff about him). And then they show clips of G4 interviews with him where he just comes across as the world's biggest asshole. "People come up to me all the time and ask me for my phone number and I say no. Sometimes I tell them I never call myself so how should I know what it is. Sometimes I tell people to leave me alone. It's a private joke."

They also show how Billy reclaimed the world's highest score and he did it live this time.

Also, that Steve Weibe dude got to drum for My Chemical Romance for a night and him and the director of the documentary are gonna be a part of some new Vince Vaughn movie.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Vida = Jessica Maximus? :dunce:

I thought that was Vida G.[/QUOTE]

You need to step your Vida game up.

Just got to the 4th act. 5 hours, 21 minutes.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:whistle2:|[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']:puke:[/quote]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Soodmeg's kinda ass. :whistle2:|[/quote]

You people just dont understand art...:nottalking:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Soodmeg's kinda ass. :whistle2:|[/quote]

This is more his type (he even posted this same exact picture) :
fat20ass.jpg

joe, i don't even know a lot about cooking. mr. mac is the person to talk to about cooking. i just like cooking so i watch a lot of cooking shows and read a lot of cooking books. from there, i just experiment. when i find something we like, i keep goin with it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit did Tiger just pull that out of his ass. I'm not a fan of the guy but you can't deny he's incredible.[/quote]

Such fucking bullshit, he didn't hit any fucking putts all day and he got that one.

So ridiculous. I hope Rocco can pull it off tomorrow. Hopefully Tiger's knee blows out.

After all the women I've known whose only experience with cooking has been "Oh yeah I know how to cook, I make Lean Cusine's all the time" and "I love to cook, I can make a really great ham and cheese sandwhich with a cup of raman" and the Old standby "Wait a minute...you cook rice in water!? Thats Crazy!" you are like fresh air chika.

and I would ask mac, but.....he's scurrs me.:oops:

[quote name='joe2187']After all the women I've known whose only experience with cooking has been "Oh yeah I know how to cook, I make Lean Cusine's all the time" and "I love to cook, I can make a really great ham and cheese sandwhich with a cup of raman" and the Old standby "Wait a minute...you cook rice in water!? Thats Crazy!" you are like fresh air chika.

and I would ask mac, but.....he's scurrs me.:oops:[/quote]

he tells me that i'm a fucktard and that i know nothing about cooking all the time. right before asking me to get rid of frosty for the weekend so he can come visit.

i try to learn from people like him. makes you a better person in the long run.

I'm a novice, and a fucktard as well then. I've been slowly making my way into a culinary career.

I figure as soon as I've done my time with the military all that "Incentive" money will pay for my way through culinary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back