Image Host

Kovorkian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
What do you guys use? Currently I am usingusing imagefrog, Imageshack however I do not like all the scam ads that are coming up. I am looking for something better to use for image hosting.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using Photobucket for years now... haven't had any issues. I set all my pics to private though, so only people with the link can see them. They have ads on the site but nothing that seems shady.

EDIT* I use AdBlock+ in Firefox though, which might explain why I don't see ads.

Yeah I have exetensions in chrome 2 actually that block ads but I run incognito (it auto disables extensions) so nothing remembers my passwords for cag/ and e-mail

also just did photo bucket because imageshack deleted my photos when I went to undo an album >.>

[quote name='Kovorkian']Yeah I have exetensions in chrome 2 actually that block ads but I run incognito (it auto disables extensions) so nothing remembers my passwords for cag/ and e-mail
[/QUOTE]

You can tell Chrome what extensions you want to allow when running Incognito Mode, just head to the Extensions page and click the box "Allow in Incognito," done.

Oh, and I've used FileDen.com since the early days of MySpace and even though I rarely login, and rarely link to anything, they haven't shutdown or otherwise touched my account, so there's that. You do have to hit the Skip link on a bunch of ad pages when you first sign-in however but that's not a terrible cost to pay if you ask me.

bread's done
Back