Image Storage - Who's the Best?

souljah420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Could anyone suggest a good site to store some images. The format I would like to upload is Tiff, but if need be I guess I could make it Jpeg. Who offers the most options and space for free? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

nice flickr used my yahoo account... what do they mean by you have used x.x% of your 100mb THIS MONTH? is it like my voicemail which deletes messages every 21 days unless I resave them? or is it just to keep track of how much i upload each month i am a member

[quote name='souljah420']nice flickr used my yahoo account... what do they mean by you have used x.x% of your 100mb THIS MONTH? is it like my voicemail which deletes messages every 21 days unless I resave them? or is it just to keep track of how much i upload each month i am a member[/quote]

actually the yahoo part is the thing that isn't so nice about flickr anymore...

Anyway, you are allowed a certain amount of upload and download bandwidth per month on the free account.

Yahoo purchased flickr about a year ago, then forced people to convert or link their accounts over to yahoo accounts. I'm not a big fan of yahoo's account setup.

I hate Yahoo, is there anything like Flickr around? I'd like a site where I can upload high resolution images, but allow viewers to be able to view at whatever resolution they are comfortable with.

[quote name='yukine']I hate Yahoo, is there anything like Flickr around? I'd like a site where I can upload high resolution images, but allow viewers to be able to view at whatever resolution they are comfortable with.[/QUOTE]
Picasa, Google's photo service, is fantastic. I prefer it to Flickr.

bread's done
Back