IMAX:Iron Man Mark II Statue Sweepstakes

EdRyder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
IMAX.com
Grand Prize
An Iron Man Mark II Statue from Kotobukiya!
10: IMAX ticket vouchers
1: AC/DC Iron Man 2 Collector's Edition Soundtrack
1: Iron man 2 IMAX exclusive poster

1 entry per person
expires 5/10/10

koto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EdRyder']^ I think its like 13 inches (normal Kotobukiya sized)[/QUOTE]

i know something else that's 13 inches

a badly manufactured ruler

[quote name='exRounder']i know something else that's 13 inches

a badly manufactured ruler[/QUOTE]

Good to know we're on the same page.

Kind of a bummer that it's not life-sized, but it'll look cool on my mantle (I don't have a mantle).

[quote name='EdRyder']It'l look even better on my entertainment center

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's a lie :p.

Here are some other pics for those interested.

http://store.kotous.com/iron-man-movie-mark-ll-fine-art-statue.html

Didn't know that K... was a company that made these things. I thought it was just a fancy name for this kind of statue. I checked out their site and now I really want that Master Chief statue just because there is a bubble shield in the background.

Holy crap I won (got this email today)!!

Congratulations! You are the Grand Prize Winner of the IMAX Iron Man 2 Enter-to-Win sweepstakes and have won the following items:
One (1) Iron Man Movie Mark II Fine Art Statues, ten (10) IMAX ticket vouchers, one (1) AC/DC: Iron Man 2 Collector’s Edition Soundtrack (includes a CD, DVD, exclusive Iron Man comic book reprint; AC/DC stickers and poster), and one (1) Iron Man 2 IMAX exclusive poster.
Please reply to this email and verify your mailing address (with phone number) so we can send out your prize. Thank you for entering and continue to visit www.IMAX.com for more opportunities to win IMAX prizes.
To redeem your IMAX vouchers, please see instructions below.

I'll post a picture of the statue once I get it!!

Thanks OP (check your pm)!!!

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Holy crap I won (got this email today)!!

Congratulations! You are the Grand Prize Winner of the IMAX Iron Man 2 Enter-to-Win sweepstakes and have won the following items:
One (1) Iron Man Movie Mark II Fine Art Statues, ten (10) IMAX ticket vouchers, one (1) AC/DC: Iron Man 2 Collector’s Edition Soundtrack (includes a CD, DVD, exclusive Iron Man comic book reprint; AC/DC stickers and poster), and one (1) Iron Man 2 IMAX exclusive poster.
Please reply to this email and verify your mailing address (with phone number) so we can send out your prize. Thank you for entering and continue to visit www.IMAX.com for more opportunities to win IMAX prizes.

[/QUOTE]

I'm happy and sad.

Congrats. Glad a CAGer got it though.

[/QUOTE]

wow grats.

[/QUOTE]

So awesome that you won! Just plain badass.
And the rest of you guys know I'll always post good contests when I come across them

I didn't realize this was an old thread an first and clicked the link, finding myself entering for a chance to win Twlight stuff.

I was scared for a moment. =O

Congratulations on the win though!

Nice prizes , entered thanks OP

EDIT: Aww too late =/ congrats to the person that won

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']The Statue came in today, so I've received everything. They sent me the Mark IV instead of the Mark II [/QUOTE]

why you sonova :whistle2:#,....

Thats thefuck right there
:applause:

bread's done
Back