IMC OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Get DJ Hero, Marklershed.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm good thinking. That's a possibility. I hear there are some Daft Punk songs in that game.

EDIT: There are 6 Daft Punk songs and Da Funk is one of them. :whee:

Noice - Jurassic 5 and Gorillaz too

No crystal ball needed, that's what happens with all the Hero games. They drop by as much as 50% within 3-4 months of release.

---------

My Adidas finally shipped...after a whole fucking week of no activity.

Mine was a hassle. Got there at 9:30, they let me buy the game and gave me a $10 gc. Told me to come back at 10:00 if I wanted the $20 gc. Came back at 10 and after 20 min of them trying to figure out how to void the deal and add the $20 gc, finally came out with the game + $20 gc. In class right now and cant wait to go home and play it.

Stuck at service center getting a courtesy inspection on my new car and they're taking out a small dent above the drivers side door we noticed before the purchase.

So I'll be here for 2 hours. Then I have to drive two hours from jersey to Maryland for a business meeting from 6 to 8.

I wish I could be playing MW2 but it hasn't been delivered yet. ;(

Who was asking about using Google Voice as a SMS plan replacement?

I didn't realize that Google put in an option to email SMS messages to your associated Gmail account 2 months ago.

[quote name='manthing']Who was asking about using Google Voice as a SMS plan replacement?

I didn't realize that Google put in an option to email SMS messages to your associated Gmail account 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

If you jailbreak, there's a google voice app. Rumour has it, it's the one that apple vetoed from the store. It's not bad... trying it is the whole reason I re-jailbroke.

[quote name='seanr1221']That was me, Manthing. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Do you need an invite?

Yeah, that app was even approved by Phil Schiller personally.

Now that my iPhone is completely out of warranty(and that I can once again do so), I'm going back to the jailbreak.

I really wish bestbuy made their employees more aware of promotions. Girl at the register took forever to find a manager to ask about that 12 month live card deal.

Yeah, because pointing out you failing at idiom use is really laborious.

Does it get any more deflective than "You're trying too hard!"?

[quote name='JolietJake']I really wish bestbuy made their employees more aware of promotions. Girl at the register took forever to find a manager to ask about that 12 month live card deal.[/QUOTE]

They are required to check their emails after clocking in daily, which contain information on promotions...etc.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone want to buy my Matrix set on Blu? I think I'm just going to stick with my HD DVD one.[/QUOTE]
Which set? The one with Animatrix also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back