Import Games from Asia

jdioutkast

CAGiversary!
Hey yall,

I am currently studying in Hong Kong for a semester and will be coming back to the states in early January. I am offering to buy any game that is out over here that for some reason or another is not available in the states and bring it back and ship it to you when I get back.

I am not trying to make any money off this, just thought since I am here I will offer to do this for anyone who wants it. Just pay for the game itself and shipping and you will get it when i get back to the states, which should be around the first week of January.

Questions, comments, concerns? Feel free to post in this thread and let me know.

thought i would just give back a lil to a great community that I have had and am continuing to have a lot of fun with.

Thanks.

I cant think of anything off hand, would you be willing to pick up PSN cards? Do they have PSN cards in the HK? I believe their PSN store has a bunch of great PSX legacy titles that have not been released on the US PSN.

On another note, why are you in Hong Kong?
I ask simply because I have high hopes of ending up there one day.

Ah, I am currently studying abroad at City University of HK for semester, and it really is a beautiful city after being here for 2 months, I am definitely gonna try to come back and live here. It's a great city, and its really nice that its so near so many other countries I have been traveling around and just having a blast.

As for PSN cards I will check next time I go out and get back to ya on em. And I am guessing I could just buy them and give you the codes off the back so you wouldn't have to wait for anything if they do indeed have them.

Is this part of your undergrad? My top choice law school has a program where you intern there for the summer. Do you have a blog or anything like that? I would be interested in following some of the adventures in HK, particularly since you come from the same state I do.

I hear the main downside is that it is expensive, do you have any thoughts on how living expenses there compare to a major city in the US or say a place like Northern VA?

As for the codes, that sounds like a good arrangment. Do you have paypal or anything like that, so that I could front you the money?

I wouldn't really say its part of my undergraduate program its just an optional thing you can choose to take advantage of. Ya I have a blog, but I am very lazy with updating it. Since you asked though its Link, and maybe I will make a conscience effort to actual write something on it now that I told someone about it lol.

I actually live in Reston so I know all about how expensive NoVA is, I would say that food is cheap, clothes is cheap, about everything else is the same or just slightly cheaper. I was shopping for some computer parts and i got prices very similar to what is online maybe a couple of dollars cheaper here and there.

I am living on campus and its pretty cheap, but I was looking at how much rent costs at apartments and they are very high. Public transportation is extremely cheap and very well run, and students get half price!

I have paypal so that would work out fine, I will get back to you on the PSN cards I haven't had a chance to look yet, I will see what I can find out in a day or two.

bread's done
Back