ImportCDs Mobile Suit Gundam Complete Collection 1 Preorder $29.58 with shipping

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
ImportCDs is has the Mobile Suit Gundam Complete Collection 1 [DVD] for pre-order at 26.59 + Shipping and Tax = $29.58, much cheaper than amazon at 44.99 plus tax. Barnes and Nobles also has it for preorder for $27.43 For those who don't know this is the first gundam series made also known as Gundam 0079. Would like to see amazon price match one of these prices before its release on September 13.

230845_10150230148714467_201609269466_8558306_6155765_n.jpg

ImportCds.com :
http://www.importcds.com/Movies/197...-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Complete-Collection-1-DVD

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005F96UNW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_6?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Barnes and Noble:
http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Complete-Collection-1-Anime/e/669198200496?itm=1&usri=gundam%2Bcomplete

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, might pick this up if the price remains constant up to release.
Will submit a PM to Amazon too. Let's see if they match it.

I've got four episodes left of G Gundam that a friend of mine and I are blowing through and then we have to watch all of Gundam Wing. This will be nice to marathon after we are done with Wing.

Is this the entire 40-ish episodes of the first series? Or just half or something (since it says collection 1)?

[quote name='fishphoenix']Is this the entire 40-ish episodes of the first series? Or just half or something (since it says collection 1)?[/QUOTE]

Half

Deep Discount has a good price on it, too ($28.01 before tax) but... it's Deep Discount. I'm not familiar with ImportCDs but I can't imagine they ship things slower than DD.

Finally a proper release for this, it had previously only been released dub only since they didn't want people in Japan picking it up cheap. But I'll still wait till I can get it for 15-20ish range thanks for letting me know it's being released though.

[quote name='Vekou']Deep Discount has a good price on it, too ($28.01 before tax) but... it's Deep Discount. I'm not familiar with ImportCDs but I can't imagine they ship things slower than DD.[/QUOTE]

That might be hit or miss then, since this company recently acquired Deep Discount according to a thread over at the Blu-ray.com forums. Not too many entries on Reseller Ratings, with the latest (Jan 2011) being something along the lines of slow shipping. Proceed with caution...

I have had problems with deep discounts slow shipping speed, took them weeks to ship my last order and only because I emailed them about it.

Best place to get this would be during one of RightStuf.coms Bandai sales next one should be in November. If you have a got anime membership the price goes down to about 26.99.

[quote name='Leroy_Landers']Best place to get this would be during one of RightStuf.coms Bandai sales next one should be in November. If you have a got anime membership the price goes down to about 26.99.[/QUOTE]

Why not just get it right now from BN for $27.43? I don't get why most here seem to be ignoring that deal. That's a solid price for it. It's shipped free and taxes aren't really that much. If you want to wait till it's released you may even be able to stack it with one of their coupons (assuming it stays this low)

I love this show to death, but I hate these dvd releases. I mean, seriously, how does "complete collection 1" make any sense? It's not the complete collection if it needs a number after it, is it? When they call it a complete collection, it should be an actual complete collection of the series. It's not like they can't do that. Oh well. At least they're finally releasing the original Japanese audio, hopefully including the missing episode that got cut from the dub.

[quote name='AsherFischell']I love this show to death, but I hate these dvd releases. I mean, seriously, how does "complete collection 1" make any sense? It's not the complete collection if it needs a number after it, is it? When they call it a complete collection, it should be an actual complete collection of the series. It's not like they can't do that. Oh well. At least they're finally releasing the original Japanese audio, hopefully including the missing episode that got cut from the dub.[/QUOTE]

I agree on not calling it complete but I do enjoy a condensed box set, Mine arrved at my house today!

God dammit people. quit this shit. The shipping is up to you. They give you free shipping or you can pay. If you get the free shipping option, you are at the mercy of the post office. It's not Deep Discount's fault your shipment take for fucking ever. If you must have it quicker, pay for the fucking shipping.

If they take orders they don't have stock for fine, bitch and moan, but you can just cancel your order too and go some place else. Problem solved.

Uh, no. I've tried multiple times to cancel orders with Deep Discount with no success. After the third time I received, and was charged for, an item from Deep Discount that I canceled three or more weeks before - no exaggeration, I stopped buying from them. I can't even get off their damn e-mail mailing list after multiple unsubscribe requests and even an FCC e-mail spam complaint. I've stopped ordering from them, but Deep Discount won't let me cancel my account and remove my credit card number because I've previously placed orders on that card number, even though I don't have any outstanding orders now. Sure, the postal service is to blame when a package takes a week to arrive. When it takes six weeks to arrive, it's not the postal service's fault, it's Deep Discount which didn't have the item in stock or didn't bother to ship it.

[quote name='FJO']Uh, no. I've tried multiple times to cancel orders with Deep Discount with no success. After the third time I received, and was charged for, an item from Deep Discount that I canceled three or more weeks before - no exaggeration, I stopped buying from them. I can't even get off their damn e-mail mailing list after multiple unsubscribe requests and even an FCC e-mail spam complaint. I've stopped ordering from them, but Deep Discount won't let me cancel my account and remove my credit card number because I've previously placed orders on that card number, even though I don't have any outstanding orders now. Sure, the postal service is to blame when a package takes a week to arrive. When it takes six weeks to arrive, it's not the postal service's fault, it's Deep Discount which didn't have the item in stock or didn't bother to ship it.[/QUOTE]

I just ran into that same crap with them they claimed a movie was processing and couldn't be cancelled after repeated attempts only to end up shipping the "processing" movie three weeks later. fuck them i'm done with DD.

[quote name='b3b0p']God dammit people. quit this shit. The shipping is up to you. They give you free shipping or you can pay. If you get the free shipping option, you are at the mercy of the post office. It's not Deep Discount's fault your shipment take for fucking ever. If you must have it quicker, pay for the fucking shipping. [/QUOTE]
I ordered the Gundam 00 movie from Deep Discount on July 26. They haven't shipped it. I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with the post office or the fact that I chose free shipping.

bread's done
Back