[Impulse] Buy Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale and get Baldurs Gate Complete FREE

NeoGutsman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
*Didn't see this on the forum yet, but if it's a repost let me know and I'll kill the thread.

Limited Time Offer: Buy Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale and get Baldurs Gate Complete (Baldur's Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast) FREE!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Assemble your party and prepare for adventure in Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, the new hack-and-slash D&D adventure from Atari, available now worldwide on Impulse. Plus, buy the game before July 1st, 2011 and get Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast FREE!

Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale centers on the desperate struggle to defeat the evil Rezlus and his Zhentarim in their attempt to invade and conquer the Dalelands. Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale is an engaging multi-player experience that introduces a riveting narrative and treacherous new characters. Players are charged with the task of restoring order to the Dalelands by unlocking the secrets of the Mines of Tethyamar, defeating the evil within the treacherous Tower of the Void, leading to the final confrontation with Rezlus himself.

Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is available now for $14.99. For more information, visit http://impulsedriven.com/daggerdale

--

I've read some gnarly reviews of this game so far, but figured I'd post the deal anyway. :)

Based on the reviews of Daggerdale, they should probably be advertising it "Buy Baldur's Gate, get Daggerdale free!" Still, good find, OP.

Side note: I didn't know that anyone other than GOG had Baldur's Gate for sale digitally.

It's a funny promo, the people that would like Daggerdale, will most likely hate Baldur's Gate, and the ones that like Baldur's Gate will most likely hate Daggerdale.

Not to be a troll, but Daggerdale was the most godawful buggy XBL title I have ever spent money on! I doubt this even went through a QA review. I'd urge anybody not to buy this game at all, unless there has been some major patch addressing all the game-killing bugs!

yes sad to say Daggerfall is not a very good game. Picked it up on STEAM for $9 and Divinity 2 for $19 and Divinity is 100X a better game.

Yea I heard the D&D game was shit. BG is a classic though. Like the CAG above me, I recommend saving the $5 and just buy BG lol.

Yeah, the reviews have been brutal and I don't think the way all of you have said it is trolling at all. It's more like sensible precaution, something I'm certainly grateful for ;D

Really too bad this game is so horrible. :(

bread's done
Back