Impulse Driven Weekend Deals

JokerWild

CAGiversary!
Divinity II and Sacred II for $13?

Hrrrmmm. I don't think Divinity II has ever been that cheap alone, Sacred II be damned.

PS: Add in the coupon code "Survey2010" to receive an extra 10% off! Stacks with these sales! Divinity + Sacred for $11.24! Sold!

I own Sacred 2 and play it on win 7 64 bit, so no problems there. (Dont really care for the game, but that is a different matter).

Oh too bad it isn't Divnity II Dragon Knight Saga or I would be all over it and I already own Sacred 2.

Also I didn't much care for King Arthur for the couple of hours I played into it. Of course it is hard to go wrong when you can get it for so cheap but it just felt like a bad Total War game to me. I have been meaning to go back and give it more of a chance though.

To me King Arthur was a better version of a total war game. But that being said, total war is a pure strategy/tactical, while King Arthur adds in rpg elements which kinda limits your choices but better fleshes things out for people who need reasons for doing things in games. The expansions free things up a bit in terms of gameplay, but then they have less story and feel kinda weak.

Can anyone confirm that you can register King Arthur on Steam with an Impulse CD key? I was looking for this a while ago and for $3, its a purchase if I can get it on Steam.

[quote name='GreatDoink']Can anyone confirm that you can register King Arthur on Steam with an Impulse CD key? I was looking for this a while ago and for $3, its a purchase if I can get it on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. It's on the list of retail games that can be added to Steam, so this is a legitimate question. Someone buy it and tell me, too! :roll:

bread's done
Back