Impulse store sale. Titan Quest, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade $3.99(and other stuff)

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Do I need Impulse later on to run the games? I'm tempted on getting Dark Crusade for a CD Key for Soul Storm.[/quote]

I would like to know this too. If I can uninstall Impulse after downloading I would be a much happier camper.

you can uninstall impulse and still play galciv 2, you just can't update. same with titan quest
Don't know about dark crusade

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Titan Quest is a pretty good hack and slash game, but at this point it's pretty silly to buy it without the expansion. Dark Crusade is good stuff though.

Thanks OP, just came in here to post the sale. I picked up DOW, the demo for DOW2 got me interested in the original.

finally! i've been waiting for a sale on just dark crusade. already got the gold edition (dawn of war and winter assault) and i've this is a great stand-alone pack. thanks OP!

How is Dark Crusade purchased? That is, do you receive a CD-key that is considered retail(and therefore available on steam, or at minimum be able to connect with the steam versions?)

[quote name='ddrpower']How is Dark Crusade purchased? That is, do you receive a CD-key that is considered retail(and therefore available on steam, or at minimum be able to connect with the steam versions?)[/QUOTE]

Dark Crusade CD-keys, regardless of where you get them, can't be activated on Steam. You're thinking of Soulstorm, which is the only DoW game (aside from II, when it comes out) that can have a retail CD-key activated on Steam.

Also, all of the expansions except for Winter Assault are completely standalone, meaning that you don't have to have any other DoW game installed (or even owned, for that matter) to install and play them.

bread's done
Back