Feedback
180 (100%)
sacred2.jpg
nemesis.jpg
ESD-TGN-W245.jpg
agebooty.jpg
tropico3.jpg

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99 (50% off)
Nemesis of the Roman Empire $4.99 (50% off)
Buccaners' Bounty Bundle $19.99 [Patrician III, Port Royale 2, Tortuga: Pirates of the New World] (60% off)
Age of Booty $4.99 (50% off)
Tropico 3 $26.79 (33% off)

Demos:
Sacred 2
Nemesis of the Roman Empire
Patrician III
Port Royale 2
Tortuga:pirates of the New World
Age of Booty
Tropico III

Metacritic:
Sacred 2 (71)
Nemesis of the Roman Empire (74)
Patrician III (75)
Port Royale 2 (75)
Tortuga: Pirates of the New World (67)
Age of Booty (XX)
Tropico III (79)

Last edited by a moderator:
That had a good deal a few weeks back on the Majesty bundle. I would have loved to see a deal on their Sins expansions

[quote name='franz ferdinand']Is Sacred 2 really that bad? I was waiting for a price drop on this, but I guess I can wait until its $5 on Steam.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe Sacred 2 still has its POS DRM attached to it.

I don't know about mediocre... Tropico 3 at least is good. Although if you missed it at Steam's awesome price, paying this much hurts some.

Oh yeah, and OP, thank you for going to the work of linking the demos and Metacritic! Very thoughtful of you! I actually came to say, "Any of these worth getting?" But now I can find out for myself. Kudos.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Oh yeah, and OP, thank you for going to the work of linking the demos and Metacritic! Very thoughtful of you! I actually came to say, "Any of these worth getting?" But now I can find out for myself. Kudos.[/QUOTE]

Steam has those links on every store page for every game. Not only is Stardock behind in price, but functionality too. :roll:

SoaSE is fun, but that's still the only reason I have Impulse and probably the only thing I will ever buy from them at these prices.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I don't know about mediocre... Tropico 3 at least is good. Although if you missed it at Steam's awesome price, paying this much hurts some.[/QUOTE]

Tropico 3 is ok, but it is nowhere near as good as Tropico 2. I think that's why people rag on it.

[quote name='mogamer']Tropico 3 is ok, but it is nowhere near as good as Tropico 2. I think that's why people rag on it.[/QUOTE]

I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy Tropico 3 a lot. I've played 2 too and still think it's a good game.

bread's done
Back