Impulse Weekend Deals - 8/19-22

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I should have bought the RE5 during the Steam Sale. I am definitely not buying from a company which does not know how to do sales.

I agree on all counts - Capcom games are excellent, but they always lag on the sales.

It's bad enough we don't get the DLC (Resident Evil 5) or bonus material (Super Street Fighter IV), can we at least get the "bare" originals at a better-than-decent price?

Impulse, if you want to be taken seriously you've got to try a little harder with these sale prices. They've been cheaper elsewhere many times.

Almost as good as ram prices at the Apple store. ;)

Thanks for the info OP, but I'll wait out RE5 for a deal so good I have to buy it even if I won't play it.

Still waiting to buy my first game from Impulse . . .

wow, impulse sales are the worst of all digital downloads, the only game i bought from them was sins of a solar empire for $3.99. they really gotta try harder to compete with steam.

FlatSpace sounds neat, but the reviews look bad enough that I don't think I'll even try the demo. :/

Would totally grab SimCity Societies, but I'd really rather have it on Steam. And for $5.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Impulse, if you want to be taken seriously you've got to try a little harder with these sale prices. They've been cheaper elsewhere many times.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they search around to see what sales history each game has.

[quote name='Obiwan-Shenobi']I doubt they search around to see what sales history each game has.[/QUOTE]

Uh, why do you doubt that, exactly? That's market research, dude. Pretty much any retailer that isn't like, stupid, will do that regularly, if they want to keep up with their competition.

bread's done
Back