In-deh-structable OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly makes someone 'a nice pervert'?

:lol:

'I smell oscar and an avn award with the same project yes i do mean the same project'

:rofl:

damn can someone donate a pc tp me using only a ps3 sux man. I'm serious here. lollll gateway Im lookin to be sponsored here about 13 hours ago from web

:lol:[quote name='Wolve11']who's got next? As long as it aint Teefer or Wubb...[/quote]
eat my shorts, man.

[quote name='tiredfornow']damn can someone donate a pc tp me using only a ps3 sux man. I'm serious here. lollll gateway Im lookin to be sponsored here about 13 hours ago from web

:lol:
eat my shorts, man.[/quote]

That was like really rude man....

anyone else here use Gmail? google runs just fine, but I can't even access my e-mail account right now. I can only check it by phone.

[quote name='Wolve11']anyone else here use Gmail? google runs just fine, but I can't even access my e-mail account right now. I can only check it by phone.[/quote]

Works fine for me, I just checked.

[quote name='JolietJake']Some people here at school were complaining about gmail not working.[/quote]

All I did was reboot and it worked fine.

There must be no schedule for updates at this school. I've been waiting for weeks for them to update these systems with the newest version of flash, they still haven't done it. I get sick of having to explain to students why the online portion of some class won't work on a system. Only about 8 computers in the library are updated and i don't know why it's only those few, it makes no sense.

[quote name='munch']I really wish Big Mike would make a comeback with Episode 4.[/quote]

He says he has Ep. 4 ready, but he can't upload it, because he doesn't have a comp right now.

Jimbo one of my friends jumped with a Barrett 50 cal sniper rifle which is huge to begin with but while in the air he couldn't get the weapon from his side to slide down the lowering line so he landed on it. He was hurting pretty bad. On my first combat equipment jump I lowered my rucksack but forgot to lower my weapon but fortunately I landed on the opposite side of where my weapon was.

[quote name='st0neface']@mpaa @riaa @eca "know thy enemy know theyself" san tzu

22 minutes ago from web[/QUOTE]
I lol'd.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The kids from High School Musical.[/quote]did you see vanessa hudgens at the awards? super yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back