In-game reward giveaway keys for Free Realms (PS3?)

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Since Free Realms launches tomorrow on PS3 I thought it might be worth mentioning that Alienware Arena still has 4500+ giveaway keys for 10,000 coins and an exclusive in-game Alienware t-shirt.

Normally I wouldn't have posted on this, but Free Realms will have 46 trophies at launch. So it might help you out!

It's not officially known yet if this code will work with the PS3 version.

Thanks to an Alienware staff member here are the instructions to get the code. The instructions to redeem are for the PC version.

Don't redeem the code on the Free Realms site until it launches on PS3! It's not known how separate the versions will be or how accounts will work. Wait til it launches to make your account on PS3. Just in case!

1. Login/create an Alienware Arena account.
2. Then go to the Free Realms key giveaway page:
http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/freerealms
3. Click "GET KEY" on the right side of the page.

All giveaway keys can be accessed on your account page!

Even if it doesn't work on PS3 its totally worth keeping up with your Alienware Arena account. The site has tons of giveaways and easy to enter contests.

Thanks. I didn't realize this was finally hitting console so soon. When FreeRealms launched on PC, I was totally hooked by the puzzle games, but they seem too-mouse-driven to make the transition. I guess I'll be able to see soon enough.

It won't work because they are seperate systems... You can buy a lifetime membership for a little over $30 not a bad price for a game.. I'm thinking about it.. I want to learn more about Free-Realms before i buy into it!

Jason

[quote name='XP1']In Free Realms, can you get all of the trophies without a subscription?[/QUOTE] I believe the answer is no. The free version is just a tease.

[quote name='vivafriend5']I believe the answer is no. The free version is just a tease.[/QUOTE]So is it a limited number of trophies or none at all?

Not for the PS3, but redeemed online anyway:

The following 1 items have been activated for your account:
In-Game Items
- In-Game Item: Alienware T-Shirt and 10,000 Coins

Ugh! When you run it, Free Realms adds the trophies to your trophy collection, so you are stuck at 0% if you never get the subscription. :(

bread's done
Back