In honor of the the3rdkey

savestheday888

CAGiversary!
I figured since my brother showed what he wears whilst playing WoW, I'd share what I find most comfortable during long sessions of the Twilight Princess. I feel so full of strength when I play.

link.jpg

As the3rdkey's other roommate I felt compelled to show you all what I wear during my long Golden Axe sessions on the virtual console. Behold the house of debauchery!

EVIL1.jpg

[quote name='Z-Saber']Crazy crackers.[/quote]

I demand $500,000 for your insult. I'm hurt and I'm now scared to read message boards. Where's my rolodex .. I need to find Gloria's number.

[quote name='Z-Saber']"Crazy saltines" might have been a more precise way to state my thought.[/QUOTE]

I do not think your thought should of have been stated at all.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Topics associated with the3rdkey never cease to leave me speechless.[/quote]Yeah, same here.

Thanks for coming out guys...

[quote name='Z-Saber']"Crazy saltines" might have been a more precise way to state my thought.[/QUOTE]

Better still, 'emotionally disturbed saltines.'

Now pass the emotionally distrubed glue.

Yea... me too. When ever I play Rayman, I chop of my arms and leg and just play with my lone hands and feet. Doesn't every one. Also, I wear a very revealing bikini when ever I play DOAX2, also, I gain a shitload of weight and become a plumber with an Italian accent whenever I play mario

[quote name='epobirs']Better still, 'emotionally disturbed saltines.'

Now pass the emotionally distrubed glue.[/quote]To put it in a somewhat more acceptable way, I'm going to go with "crazy crackaz."

I don't get it.

I was getting the idea that people liked the cool outfits.

Or maybe people just think we're crazy-ass "crackaz"

Maybe you guys can clarify for us because we have a hard time sleeping at night without all of your approval.

Maybe we need more helmets?

bread's done
Back