(IN-STOCK) Demon's Souls $29.99 NEW - GameStop

YES I WAS JUST SITTING IN MY OFFICE HOPING TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS earlier today!!!!

Subtotal: $9.99
Estimated Tax: $0.60
Shipping & Handling: $0.00 FREE!
Total: $10.59

Done and done, used the SMG2 20 off code. Now have one more 10 off coming in and set.

Damnit, I would've rather bought this for 21 after coupon than 3d Dot.

Both are worthy though :D But I've been wanting this game.

We'll see when I get my next 10 dollar coupon

*hits Buyer's Remorse button*

Still haven't played this and I bought it back in March...

Decided to get Demon's Souls, Fable II GotY, and FF XIII plus a 1.99 filler that I might play.

With 25Deal, SAVER, and EDGE, it came out to be $76.31+tax with free shipping. Not an epic snag, but not shabby.

[quote name='watcher0']Decided to get Demon's Souls, Fable II GotY, and FF XIII plus a 1.99 filler that I might play.

With 25Deal, SAVER, and EDGE, it came out to be $76.31+tax with free shipping. Not an epic snag, but not shabby.[/QUOTE]

That's still a damn good snag. Hopefully, everything comes complete.

I want this game so bad and I have a $20 code but I still haven't bought a PS3 ... anyone know if the 45nm gpu/cpu slims are out in the wild yet? And possibly how to spot them?

Why did I just buy this? I will get frustrated and probably won't like it because I suck at games. Or maybe if I keep my expectations low, it will surprise me... :)

[quote name='regis100']Why did I just buy this? I will get frustrated and probably won't like it because I suck at games. Or maybe if I keep my expectations low, it will surprise me... :)[/QUOTE]

I rented it from Gamefly first b/c of all the hype around the harness of the game so I could see if I would like it.

Your first few hours with this game will be tough - but if you keep with it you will be rewarded with very nice game play. This game is hard....but its never cheap or broken, so keep your hopes up a little.

I'm glad I waited for a deal like this to come along to buy it since I am cheap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So 3D Dot Game Heroes and Demon Souls for $40 total (yay 2 $10 coupons).

Very very nice -- now I just need some time to sit in front of my PS3

went to Gamestop today and saw they were selling Demon's Souls USED for $26.99...had Edge card so of course I had to buy it :)

[quote name='INdescript']Yo, code new15 get's you %15 off also. Booya![/QUOTE]

Doesn't stack with 10/20 $ codes. thx for trying tho... Might use it anyways and pay 25 and save my $10 coupon... hmmm...

[quote name='hollowfreak']I want this game so bad and I have a $20 code but I still haven't bought a PS3 ... anyone know if the 45nm gpu/cpu slims are out in the wild yet? And possibly how to spot them?[/QUOTE]
There is nothing wrong with the 2009 ps3 slims, I've been using mine since december flawlessy (unlike my xbox)

[quote name='depascal22']That's still a damn good snag. Hopefully, everything comes complete.[/QUOTE]

They better be complete. Except for the filler, everything was ordered new.

this game is worth the full 60. 30 bucks is a freakin steal.

plus all the new game+'s keep bringing you back for more. You want an easy start? Pick the Royal class to start with.

Ok so I added to cart, 10 dollar off coupon was good to go. Thought I'd try Saver and it also added it.

But at the end of the checkout it wouldn't let me use my 10 dollar off. So I then restarted from square one in the cart and now my 10 dollar off code isn't working. Ugh, their coupon system sucks a big one.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Ok so I added to cart, 10 dollar off coupon was good to go. Thought I'd try Saver and it also added it.

But at the end of the checkout it wouldn't let me use my 10 dollar off. So I then restarted from square one in the cart and now my 10 dollar off code isn't working. Ugh, their coupon system sucks a big one.[/QUOTE]

it happened to me a bunch of times. You have to wait a few hours before 10 dollars work again.

Thanks, that's cool.

So is SAVER fixed so it doesn't stack with the 10 dollar off?

Because I know it sounds silly but I hate paying for shipping.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Thanks, that's cool.

So is SAVER fixed so it doesn't stack with the 10 dollar off?

Because I know it sounds silly but I hate paying for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Silly? No, shipping is the bane of internet shopping, especially to CAGs like us.

[quote name='Muitabui']Alright! time to get in on this action at that price no one can lose...well in real life.[/QUOTE]

That is the reason I can't get this game at any price-I did nothing but lose when I had a copy early on. Finally sold it in frustration. Call me whatever, the lack of checkpoints just flat ruined it for me personally. But I am not denying it is a unique and cool game nonetheless.

Ok well my 10 dollar off is working again. But has anyone combined SAVER with it recently? I could try but I have a feeling it won't.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Ok well my 10 dollar off is working again. But has anyone combined SAVER with it recently? I could try but I have a feeling it won't.[/QUOTE]

I got both the $10 off code and saver to work together. This was an hour ago.

bread's done
Back