IN STORE Best Buy - Spend $50 get $10GC / $100 get $25GC for TV on DVD/Bluray Titles

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Saw this sign in store. Haven't found anything on their site.

Tried Google and found this:http://www.examiner.com/article/may...-best-buy-ad-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals

From that site:

"Free Best Buy Gift Card Offer:
  • In-store only offer - Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray."
Ohhhhhh......
"Check out the Best Buy Ad for May 19 - 25, 2013!"

To me, it's odd Best Buy has this at their exit/entry before the sale. I didn't notice any dates. The dates should've been more noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is going on this week too. At least there's an online deal when buying 3 or more tv show sets for $14.99 and up. Think I heard this $10/$25 deal was already active in store though. These usually always happen after the U&S sales.

Also may want yo change your topic title. People may think you can buy anything

This is going on currently in-store and it works on any TV on DVD (or Bluray) sets.

For those who have done it, does it work just fine if you try to PM any of the titles?

[quote name='lordopus99']This is going on currently in-store and it works on any TV on DVD (or Bluray) sets.

For those who have done it, does it work just fine if you try to PM any of the titles?[/QUOTE]

I've done it before. It will give them a prompt to give a gift card before they finalize the transaction anyways, so just refuse it if they dont give you the giftcard. but I havent had any problems. As long as the total is till over $50 or $100 after the price adjustments you should be good.

I would like to get Star Trek: The Original Series season 1-3, but they need drop to a little lower than $44.99...to at LEAST $39.99.

Too bad this only works on tv titles. Wish it worked on movies too, because then could pricematch with the huge frys.com sale

bread's done
Back