IN STORE: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack (All Systems) - $19.97 (GameStop) Dark Edition - $29.97 (YMMV)

gthirst

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-skylanders+swap+force+starter,28zu0

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for Nintendo Wii
$39.99 (lol wut)
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for Xbox One
$19.97
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for Nintendo Wii U
$19.97
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for PlayStation 4
$19.97
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for Nintendo 3DS
$19.97
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for PlayStation 3
$29.97
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack for Xbox 360
$29.97
Skylanders SWAP Force GameStop Exclusive Dark Edition Starter Pack for Nintendo Wii
$29.97
Skylanders SWAP Force GameStop Exclusive Dark Edition Starter Pack for Nintendo Wii U
$99.99 (huh?)
Skylanders SWAP Force GameStop Exclusive Dark Edition Starter Pack for PlayStation 3
$29.97
Skylanders SWAP Force GameStop Exclusive Dark Edition Starter Pack for Xbox 360
$29.97

There are multiples of various editions all around me, including the dark editions.

With Kongregate this makes them the cheapest ever.

I'm going through the GameStop Clearance and finding a lot of great items.  I'll let you know what else I find.

edit: Some quick looks: MOGA android controller for $18, Game Stick for $20, Game Stick dock for $5, higher end moga controllers discounted, and a bunch of PS3 games.  I'll probably pick up the MOGA basic for $18, or $13 with coupon.  Can't go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is a better game: Swap Force or Trap Team?
Swap Force is pretty fun, and definitely worth the $20 (I paid $30 like 2 months ago). Trap Team adds a lot of new stuff to the franchise, aka more things to purchase, but I haven't played it yet.

Yeah Trap Team is more of a money pit. With Swap Force you can still open the elemental gates with a regular Skylander. With Trap Team you need a trap master of a matching element so you have to buy 7 more figures to unlock all elemental gates unlike with Swap Force where if you have older figures, you can get away with just comes with the starter set if you don't mind missing the other Swap Zone areas (basically just mini games).

Or you can buy the 3DS version of Swap Force plus a console version, sell the 3DS game, portal and Lava Barf Eruptor, keep the 2 Swap Force characters so you are getting 2 Swap Force characters for a few dollars after you sell everything else.

Yeah Trap Team is more of a money pit. With Swap Force you can still open the elemental gates with a regular Skylander. With Trap Team you need a trap master of a matching element so you have to buy 7 more figures to unlock all elemental gates unlike with Swap Force where if you have older figures, you can get away with just comes with the starter set if you don't mind missing the other Swap Zone areas (basically just mini games).

Or you can buy the 3DS version of Swap Force plus a console version, sell the 3DS game, portal and Lava Barf Eruptor, keep the 2 Swap Force characters so you are getting 2 Swap Force characters for a few dollars after you sell everything else.
Or get a job. Seriously though. It's $20. I realize people are here for cheap stuff but in all honesty...Some people should just be saving their money. Stop buying videogames if you think gaining little money for jumping through hoops is a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back