Inception UK LEB (Limited Edition Briefcase) - $35.77 shipped @ Amazon.co.uk

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I wouldn't know if this a recent pricedrop or part of the boxset deal. For $35.77 is good deal knowing that Amazon & eBay sells for over $70 plus shipping. Anyway, I'm in the market for this one, since I missed the WB version.

:br: Inception Limited Edition - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) - £19.12 ($30.81) + £3.08 ($4.96) = £22.20 ($35.77)

410izl7Vj%2BL.jpg

What's Includes?

• Triple play with Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy in a limited edition briefcase containing:
  • PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual
  • Movie art-cards
  • Inception Spinning Top
  • Will include a disc of Special Features
Amazon.co.uk

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ordered this in the beginning of December, still waiting for it...ETA is Jan 5th. Paid $39.XX USD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Royal Mail is really wonky. I ordered it three days after Black Friday and they had the ETA at December 31st (Tomorrow), but it showed up December 14th. Weird. Was $45 shipped though.

The top is really awesome. The first time I spun it, it spun for over a minute.. I started to get scared.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ordered this in the beginning of December, still waiting for it...ETA is Jan 5th. Paid $39.XX USD.[/QUOTE]

Ordered my UK briefcase 12/10.....ETA for me is 1/6

I also got 1 of the WB briefcases since the art cards are different (and more of them) and it includes The Cobol Job comic. Pretty nice little package for less than 50 bucks

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, Royal Mail is really wonky. I ordered it three days after Black Friday and they had the ETA at December 31st (Tomorrow), but it showed up December 14th. Weird. Was $45 shipped though.

The top is really awesome. The first time I spun it, it spun for over a minute.. I started to get scared.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've ordered stuff from them before, last I recall was the Kick-Ass Steelbook and it did take a while but it eventually shows up. Funny thing is I had actually forgotten I ordered this until I saw this thread :lol:

Hahaha awesome! Can't wait to get mine.

I bought one, I couldn't resist... The idea of not owning this cool looking set is unfathomable. Thanks for implanting the idea in my head OP, don't appreciate the spending, but thumbs up for the awesome find :)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Or just wait another week if this drops at or below $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

You'd think the UK LE would sell out at some point...must have produced considerably more than the 2k that we got....HMV must have had about the same I think they sold out quick as well.

i tried searching previous threads, but couldn't find out how much it was originally during the launch period. does anyone know?

just wanted to compare the previous price vs the current one. thx.

[quote name='basis']i tried searching previous threads, but couldn't find out how much it was originally during the launch period. does anyone know?

just wanted to compare the previous price vs the current one. thx.[/QUOTE]

Came out 12/7.....bought my UK LE 12/10

Delivery Method: Standard
Delivery Preference: Group my items into as few deliveries as possible
Subtotal of Items: GBP 21.27
Postage & Packing: GBP 3.08
------
Total before VAT: GBP 24.35
VAT: GBP 0.00
------
Total: GBP 24.35
Promotional Gift Certificates: -GBP 0.00
------
Total for this order: GBP 24.35
Payment Total: USD 40.01**

[quote name='laserdogg']
Total for this order: GBP 24.35
[/QUOTE]

thanks very much laserdogg, looks like it's a GBP 2.15 difference. hmmm...

i really wanted the WB version, but caved at the 18 for the 3 disc purchase. I think I'll be ordering this because I thought it was possibly the best movie I saw this year. Looks like a quality collectible item.

[quote name='basis']i tried searching previous threads, but couldn't find out how much it was originally during the launch period. does anyone know?

just wanted to compare the previous price vs the current one. thx.[/QUOTE]

Pre-order price = £29.99
Day of release price = £24.99
Current price = £22.47

I pre-ordered it, but was able to get a £5 refund after some emailing back and forth.

I have just the single disc version and was wondering what is on the 3 discs? Is it the BD, DVD and digital or is one a disc loaded with extras? I'm starting to think I got the wrong end of the deal on black friday at best buy. Wont pick this up as I don't need all that extra but might get the 3 disc set if their are more extras to it when it comes down more in price.

Besides the DVD format is there any difference between this version and the limited 2000 that were for the U.S. If not I might just buy this keep everything except the movie (sell it on Ebay) and put my Steelbook from FYE in the briefcase this way I get this sweet set.

Disc 1 - Film (blu-ray)
Disc 2 - Special Features (blu-ray)
Disc 3 - Film (dvd)

There's also an insert w/a code for a digital copy.

The special features are the same for the UK and US releases, so you might as well just get a copy here. It's only $13.99 @ Amazon right now after a promotional code. I'll copy that deal here for you in a sec.

How to get $4 off Inception, thanks to Commander0Zero.
[quote name='Commander0Zero']Get the free VOD credit of $5 then rent one from the qualifying list and get a $4 dollar credit towards the Blue Ray or DVD. Making the prices above even better.

Pulled from SD:

Free $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit (Twitter Account Required)
Tweet and get $5 from Amazon Video

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=amb_link_354933362_2&docId=1000646031

• To receive this offer, you must sign up to follow Amazon Video On Demand on Twitter and tweet the above message between December 23 at 2010, at 12:00 AM PST and January 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST.

Receive $8 off 2 Movies or More

Rent Inception [amazon.com]title through Amazon Video On Demand and get $4 off your purchase of the DVD or Blu-ray [amazon.com]= $13.99

Plus Rent a $.99 movie like Toy Story 3 and get $4 off Blu-ray or DVD = $9.49 Full List see link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1284630742&pf_rd_i=16261631[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Matrix813']Besides the DVD format is there any difference between this version and the limited 2000 that were for the U.S. If not I might just buy this keep everything except the movie (sell it on Ebay) and put my Steelbook from FYE in the briefcase this way I get this sweet set.[/QUOTE]

I believe the US briefcase from WB came with a comic book not included in the UK set. Besides that the discs are identical.

The briefcase is designed to hold the blu-ray perfectly, so unless the steelbook is the same exact size as a blu-ray case or smaller you may have a problem. I'm just imagining a steelbook that is dvd size, am I right?

Last year it took 2 months for me to get BOB on BR from amazon UK, they had to ship it twice and it still took that long but i can't complain they did credit me the full amount that i paid for because of the inconvenience.

I might pick this us, already own it on BR but i would love to have this on my collector shelf of shit i dont need but want because i think its cool.. my old lady is getting sick of that shelf but i don't care :lol:

My estimated delivery date is Jan 25th and has been since it shipped, so be aware that your estimated delivery time may also be the same and that there may be nothing wrong at all.

I'd be patient a bit more, the east coast has had tons of snow and cancellations plus the holiday. Mine arrived just the other day on the east coast.

[quote name='Arakias']I'd be patient a bit more, the east coast has had tons of snow and cancellations plus the holiday. Mine arrived just the other day on the east coast.[/QUOTE]

That's probably what Amazon will tell me too, and I'm cool with that...just hope that it doesn't get lost and these go out of stock. Do you remember what your EDD was?

bread's done
Back