Incharge Xbox 360 Charger With 2 Batteries For $20! Normally $30.99

thextreme1

CAGiversary!
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/477/207899477.jpg

http://www.buy.com/prod/incharge-for-xbox-360/q/loc/108/207899477.html

These things are awesome and are memory free, so you can charge them whenever you need to. They also have a built in shut off switch when they are fully charged, so that you can leave them on the base until you need them without fear of them charging and recharging over and over again. They use the induction method, so there are no wires or contacts to clean. The batteries are lithium polymer.

I have been using one(actually have 5) for 8 months or so and the batteries work as good as day 1. These are better than any other method of charging I have found. I have used play and charge kits and Duracell rechargeables and was still spending a ton of money every year on batteries.

Enjoy!

I got this on woot.com a few months ago for $21 shipped. Worth every penny. One annoying thing is that the LEDs glow steady when charging, but flash (lighting up the entire living room) when charge is completed. Still, it works great, I recommend it.

[quote name='pwhitenight']I got this on woot.com a few months ago for $21 shipped. Worth every penny. One annoying thing is that the LEDs glow steady when charging, but flash (lighting up the entire living room) when charge is completed. Still, it works great, I recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I have mine backed up against a wall, so I cant see it. As you said, worth every penny!

In for one. Eneloops are cool, but not having to take the batteries out seems even better.

[quote name='idigfoo9']just ordered one. every review I read for this was top notch. hope they work well![/QUOTE]

Believe me... They do, better than anything else on the market! Believe me when I say, I have tried every rechargeable solution known to man for the 360. I used to think that the rechargeable batteries(Duracell, Energizer, etc...) was the way to go. Then last year, I bought 20 rechargeable batteries to last for a long time with my charger. All of them didnt even last a year. They are junk and wear out too fast. The Play & Charge kits from Microsoft are hit and miss and they have to be plugged in via USB cable when charging, which can cause headaches for those like me... who have their systems on the other side of the room.

These Incharge systems are, without a doubt, the best thing going on the market. They last quite a long time before recharge and you always have a backup. You dont have to worry about overcharging them as they shut off when they are charged and can stay on the base until you need them. On top of that, they use the Lithium Polymer cells, which are the best on the market for reliability and shelf life(meaning these things each could last for 2-3 years each or more.

If you use more than one controller, I suggest you buy a couple... You can never go wrong with 4 rechargeable batteries for backup. I have 10 batteries. You cant beat this deal, as the batteries alone will cost you $13 each. When Buy.com introduced these on their Ebay page back in May or June, they sold them for $5 in a deal of the day sale. I bought 3 back then, I wish I had bought 20 of them. :) Even at $20 though, you cannot go wrong.

Enjoy your new found freedom. :)

Is this compatible with MS battery packs? I bought the play & charge but the wire stopped working.

[quote name='SINNED']Is this compatible with MS battery packs? I bought the play & charge but the wire stopped working.[/QUOTE]

I dont think so. It wouldnt matter anyways, as it comes with two battery packs.

[quote name='thextreme1']it comes with two battery packs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I was just being hopeful. I wasted $20 on the stupid MS charge kit, just had it for about 6 months. I think i'll still get this though.

bread's done
Back