Incident with the dog..

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I was doing some work on my car this afternoon. I had the carb out and was cleaning it with a little bit of gasoline. Stupid me, I had the gasoline in a bowl, and I set it down on the ground and forgot all about it.

About an hour later, I see my dog lapping out of the bowl... I quickly yell at him, and he takes off running around the yard because I obviosly scared him. I took off after him. I wanted to get to him to make sure he would be okay.

He ran around with me chasing him for about 1 minute and then just stopped and fell over.

What a crappy day.

Bahaha awesome, had the patience to wait for someone to ask if the dog was dead, stead of just telling the joke in the original post. So congrats to that!

i don't get it, do dogs usually drink gas? if that was the case why would you chase him off? he was just fueling up if it is in fact true that dogs run out of gas.

oh i think i get it now. you mean to say that through all that activity the dog was able to work the gas out of its system, sweating and whatnot. such an experience would be traumatic requiring the dog to recover causing him to fall over.

[quote name='bigtymer']I was skeptical at carb. I haven't seen a carburetor in ages.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing when I read it, but I just assumed he was working on a vintage car, since they stopped using carburetors in the late 80's. Good joke though. :applause:

[quote name='crystalklear64']oh i think i get it now. you mean to say that through all that activity the dog was able to work the gas out of its system, sweating and whatnot. such an experience would be traumatic requiring the dog to recover causing him to fall over.[/QUOTE]

Good attempt at trying to make yourself sound internet cool. Instead you just made yourself sound like an idiot.

[quote name='mission42']Good attempt at trying to make yourself sound internet cool. Instead you just made yourself sound like an idiot.[/QUOTE]
why

Dog gas is vicious and mostly silent.

And sheesh at the people freakin analyzing the joke. Go watch some classic Monty Python and get a sense of humor.

[quote name='mitch079']Dog gas is vicious and mostly silent.

And sheesh at the people freakin analyzing the joke. Go watch some classic Monty Python and get a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]monty python is even less funny than the daily haha.

[quote name='crystalklear64']why[/QUOTE]

I figured the bolded, italicized, and underlined text gave it away but it would be the sweating part I was referring to.

[quote name='mission42']I figured the bolded, italicized, and underlined text gave it away but it would be the sweating part I was referring to.[/QUOTE]
1: Srsly, still getting trolled by CK? God damn, man.
2: Everything gets italicized when you quote someone.

[quote name='mission42']I figured the bolded, italicized, and underlined text gave it away but it would be the sweating part I was referring to.[/QUOTE]
oh

bread's done
Back