Incredible Deal (I think)

jr233270

CAGiversary!
Feedback
139 (100%)
I went to Gamecrazy for their $5 game sale and I cleaned house:

Fallout 3 (XBOX 360) x 2
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood (XBOX 360)
Red Faction (PS3 and XBOX 360) 1 of each
Shaun White Snowboarding (XBOX 360)
Saints Row 2 (PS3) x 2
Battlefield Bad Company (XBOX 360 and PS3) 2 XBOX and 1 PS3
Hot Shots Golf (PS3)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare (PS3)
Call of Duty World at War (PS3)
Resistance Fall of Man 2 (PS3)

15 games x $5 each = $75 (no tax in New Hampshire)

I think I did pretty damn well today. What do ya think?

[quote name='darkslime']WhAT AREYOU GOING TO DO WIT THOSE SECOND COPIES FLIP THEM!?!?!? CUZS THAT IS A HORRIBLE THING TO DO[/QUOTE]

Have you ever made one real post on this forum? Even once? One thing worth contributing to a thread? Why aren't you banned yet?

[quote name='georox']Have you ever made one real post on this forum? Even once? One thing worth contributing to a thread? Why aren't you banned yet?[/QUOTE]Yes, actually I have you big hypocrite.

Presenting: My real posts!

I'd probably pick up Persona 4, Dead Space, and Fallout 3.

Thanks cheapy!

On the glorious day of October 25th, 2008, I graciously thanks CheapyD himself for letting me know of a GameStop B2G1 sale.

I joined a few weeks ago and haven't gotten a single survey. >_<

On November 11th, 2008, I letting you know what was happening to me on utalkback.com.

All PnT TIV are different because they're a franchise, and each store sets its own TIV.

I helped someone out on the subject of Play N Trade Trade in values.

That sucks.
I actually enjoyed reading EGM. >_>

Expressing my sadness for the loss of EGM.

And that's just the first few pages. If you want to find more, look through my posts.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm surprised no one pointed out to them that the $5 sale doesn't work at Gamecrazy stores.[/QUOTE]
Im more surprised that he found a Gamecrazy in NH because we don't have any lol.

Hot Shots for 5 bucks? Damn it, its still 60 dollars at every store I go too. I have to buy it online.

I went into the thread and read the OP, thinking of putting some snide remark about him buying two copies of Fallout 3, then scrolled realized I already had last month. I AM SO PREDICTABLE.

[quote name='darkslime']I went into the thread and read the OP, thinking of putting some snide remark about him buying two copies of Fallout 3, then scrolled realized I already had last month. I AM SO PREDICTABLE.[/QUOTE]

cool story bro

bread's done
Back