iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.$13
18. Toy Story 3: Ultimate Collector’s Combo Pack (Target Exclusive) (Brand New, Factory Sealed) H/BS -$10
19. Toy Story 3: Ultimate Collector’s Combo Pack (Target Exclusive) (Brand New, Factory Sealed) H/BS-$10
22.$8
23.$8
24.$12
26.$10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChimpArmy']Watchmen (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New, Factory Sealed)

Bid $11

edit: damn really by 1min???[/QUOTE]

that one is ending tomorrow

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: BLU-RAY CATEGORY - AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]

Kinda uncool that you ended this auction 40 min outside of the window that you set.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Guys, you may bid ahead of time if this auction ended late.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kataztrophik']Kinda uncool that you ended this auction 40 min outside of the window that you set.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: BLU-RAY CATEGORY - AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]

Kind of a long shower and a bad time too when your last post was 13 minutes before it was supposed to end. Just saying. . . .

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']35. is invalid.[/QUOTE]

hey if you don't mind, will you take one of my bids oway from toy story 3 iron packs? I didn't know I was going to be bidding on so many items.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']hey if you don't mind, will you take one of my bids oway from toy story 3 iron packs? I didn't know I was going to be bidding on so many items.[/QUOTE]
Nope sorry I can't do that.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Nope sorry I can't do that.[/QUOTE]

okay that's fine. More steelbooks for me :)
Anyways when do you usually send the invoices for all of the items?

Also i Am aware future shop is in Canada. Do the blu rays from there work on blu ray players in the U.S.?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Are you planing to bid tomorrow? If not, I'll send you invoice then.[/QUOTE]
Nope, I'm all bid out here. Won't be able to send payment until Wednesday or Thursday, but if you could send the invoice now I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back