iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with The Apprentice Card [Complete] $17
35. Watchmen (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New, Factory Sealed) M $12

2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card $17
3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with The Apprentice Card $26

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']3's at $30 right now anyways.

or well it was

3. $35[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's why I assumed it was for #2 because the amount was right but w/e...

[quote name='skinkrawl']2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card [Complete] $17[/QUOTE]

Nope, I will not be tricked a 2nd time.

[quote name='ryosnk']3. 19[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Crimsonfatale']2. 16[/QUOTE]
[quote name='skinkrawl']2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card [Complete] $17[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Vinny']3. $20[/QUOTE]

Okay, all of these bids are invalid. Current bids are:

1. Playstation Move Bundle - $52
2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card - $18
3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with The Apprentice Card - $35
4. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition - $25
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition - $19

[quote name='skinkrawl']These numbers can be a bit much if the op doesn't update constantly.[/QUOTE]
You can't really expect him to update it if he's at work.
Seems easier to go back a single page and read what bids have been offered.

But I digress...

[quote name='Vader582']You can't really expect him to update it if he's at work.
Seems easier to go back a single page and read what bids have been offered.

But I digress...[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that you need to go back multiple pages to figure out which bids are invalid because everyone seems to get confused by the numbers (before the kind sir above put in some time to get it all straight).

2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card - $19
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition - $20

[quote name='skinkrawl']2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card - $19
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition - $20[/QUOTE]

aw...

2. $20

2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with Dark Vader Card [Complete] $28
3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition with The Apprentice Card [Complete] $37
5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front [Opened Box] - $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back