iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']How was the lowball? Good... Suck... or Bad? Feel free to post here.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to hear back regarding my shipping quote.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']How was the lowball? Good... Suck... or Bad? Feel free to post here.[/QUOTE]

the variety was nice & competition was fun. and thanks for giving us a few sleepless nights :)

oh, wow I totally forgot about keeping an eye out on the ending because I was dealing with a stupid eBay situation. :roll:

Nice variety of stuff, I really like the idea of having separate category ending to keep things manageable for both yourself and for us bidders!

[quote name='kataztrophik']I'm still waiting to hear back regarding my shipping quote.[/QUOTE]
I found some boxes for your items it fits perfectly! BTW I'm typing this on my iPad. maybe I should upgrade to iPad 2 or Xoom.

PAYMENT SENT...THANKS AGAIN!

jbsolo (Canada) (Shipping to US Address)
:br: 27. Hancock (Amazon.de Exclusive) (No Movie) (Like New, Mint) L
Item Total: $16 (#27)
Shipping Total: $3 (#27)
Grand Total: $16 + $3 = $19
Shipping Speed: Media Mail or First Class Mail or Priority Mail ($3)
Payment: Amazon Payment, Cash, Money Order or PayPal
Paid:
Tracking #:

Lowball was great! Thanks!

I totally deserve this for the criminally low amount I won the game for, lol :D

102_3045.png

Feedback left! Thanks!

2. PlayStation Move Eye Camera - $1

3. PlayStation Move Motion Controller - $1

4. PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter - $1

5. PlayStation Move Sports Champions - $1

I just have to ask, a lot of this stuff you buy on Amazon Warehouse Deals, aren't you scared you wont recoup your cost doing this?

I'll try and help you out if I can but the only thing I don't have is the sharp shooter.

If I were to bid on it and win, would you do willing to do a local pickup? I very seldom go out that way but do go that way at least once a month.

[quote name='skiizim']I'll try and help you out if I can but the only thing I don't have is the sharp shooter.

If I were to bid on it and win, would you do willing to do a local pickup? I very seldom go out that way but do go that way at least once a month.[/QUOTE]
2 hours drive. can you handle that?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']2 hours drive. can you handle that?[/QUOTE]

Don't you live off the 5? We go to the LA zoo at least once a month or every other month. Assuming I won, I would pay for said item and see if we can work something out.

[quote name='skiizim']Don't you live off the 5? We go to the LA zoo at least once a month or every other month. Assuming I won, I would pay for said item and see if we can work something out.[/QUOTE]
About 10 minutes off the I-5.

PlayStation Move Eye Camera $10
PlayStation Move Motion Controller $10
PlayStation Move Sports Champions $5

i work near 1st/hill LA downtown in CA supreme court, how close are you?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']what is this craiglist lowball? :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol , just checking and trying to save some $$$ lol

6. :br: Beauty & the Beast (Best Buy Exclusive) Ironpack---$7
10. :br: Tangled 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray 2D + DVD + Digital Copy) Combo Pack---$7

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back