iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

30. :br: The Incredibles (4-Disc) G2 Metal Box + Hard Protector Cases (Brand New) - $3

By the way my man, are you going to have any X-Box 360 merch to bid on at any time? Thanks also for this by the way.

[quote name='J Rokk']By the way my man, are you going to have any X-Box 360 merch to bid on at any time? Thanks also for this by the way.[/QUOTE]
Nope I don't have any Xbox 360 merchandises at any time.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Future Shop Exclusive) $10
Assassin's Creed: Collection (Future Shop Exclusive) G1 $6
Batman: Arkham City (Catwoman) (Future Shop Exclusive) G2 Steelbook $6
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Future Shop Exclusive) $4
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Future Shop Exclusive) $4
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Future Shop Exclusive) $4
Green Lantern Extended Cut (3-Disc) $6

14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Box + Slipcover Only) (Very Good) - $1

15. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Game + G2 Steelbook Only) (Like New) - $2

16. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Journal Only) (Like New) - $1

17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Elite Founder Card + DLC Booklet) (Like New) - $2

22. Tangled (Blu-ray + DVD) G1 Steelbook (Brand New) - $10

23. Sucker Punch (4-Disc) (Comic Con Exclusive) G1 Steelbook + Hard Protector Cases (Brand New) - $12

30. The Incredibles (4-Disc) G2 Metal Box + Hard Protector Cases (Brand New) - $6

1. Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control 2.0 (Like New) - $7
4. Playstation 3 3D Glasses with Mini-USB cable & Carrying Pouch (Very Good) - $5
8. The Originals: Christmas Classic (Like New) - $9
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Elite Founder Card + DLC Booklet) (Like New) - $3
23. Sucker Punch (4-Disc) (Comic Con Exclusive) G1 Steelbook + Hard Protector Cases (Brand New) - $15

4. :br: Playstation 3 3D Glasses with Mini-USB cable & Carrying Pouch (Very Good) - $4
5. :br: Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy (Germany) 3-Films (Like New) - $4
9. :ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Future Shop Exclusive) plus Bonus DLC & Original Game (Brand New) - $3
11. :ps3: Batman: Arkham City plus Bonus DLC (Brand New) - MachineElf - $6
15. :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Game + G2 Steelbook Only) (Like New) - $2
17. :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Elite Founder Card + DLC Booklet) (Like New) - $2
26. :br: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Future Shop Exclusive) Steelbook (Good)
27. :br: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New) - $1
28. :br: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New) - $1
29. :br: Avatar 3D (Panasonic Exclusive) (Brand New) - $2

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']All bids has been updated.[/QUOTE]

For the sake of other (soon to be) bidders, can everyone else not use numbers only and then cash amount?

9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Future Shop Exclusive) plus Bonus DLC & Original Game - 11
Batman: Arkham City plus Bonus DLC - 10

[quote name='Blabadon']For the sake of other (soon to be) bidders, can everyone else not use numbers only and then cash amount?[/QUOTE]
u mad bro?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Future Shop Exclusive) Steelbook (Good) -$7
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New) - $7
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Future Shop Exclusive) (Brand New) - $7
Trick 'R Treat - $3

13. Resistance 3 (Brand New) - $7
23. Sucker Punch (4-Disc) (Comic Con Exclusive) G1 Steelbook + Hard Protector Cases (Brand New) - $21

[quote name='ShadowSx']All yours bud.[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting them. I was gonna pay $15 each on the Target exclusives but I'll take the Futureshop steelbooks any day.

bread's done
Back