iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition - Case (UK) (LN) - $1

I do want to say that even though that case probably came with the Limited Edition, it's still the standard case.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition - Case (UK) (LN) - $1

I do want to say that even though that case probably came with the Limited Edition, it's still the standard case.[/QUOTE]

O_O, this isn't the contest and free stuff forum.

EDIT: I remember what I was going to say. INCREDiPiNOY, know of any good places selling A Trip to the Moon for cheap?

Amazon & Flixer Alley are the only 2 retailers selling them. Make sure to email them for disc replacement because the original disc has incorrect spec.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Amazon & Flixer Alley are the only 2 retailers selling them. Make sure to email them for disc replacement because the original disc has incorrect spec.[/QUOTE]

lol.... Already a disc replacement, the movie doesn't come out till next week on Amazon. Is the replacement going to be available if you purchase through Amazon? When I checked the site the form seems to be directed at a purchase through Flicker Alley.

If you did not purchase through flickeralley.com, please list purchase source, original purchase date, and original order number (Please list as much information as available).

SZIEQXg8HgzD7Hb73d1dv983Go3gz2+BQICiKJIkIYQ4jrtcrvv7e5vNZrFYbm9vZVm+ubkB8DeCIHAc93q9brcbwzCHw2G1Ws1ms8lkMhqNnU7HYDD8BT0BUUKNL1XOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2: Limited Edition - Poker Chip Keychain (N) - $6

F.E.A.R. 3 (Future Shop) - $4
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm LE - $13
Gears Of War 3 (Future Shop)- $7
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition - T-Shirt Medium Sized - $6
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition - Premium Artbook - $9

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Are there any dents or dings on Uncharted 3 steelbook. If not, I won't mind bidding for a second one ;)[/QUOTE]
Hey, bud, you can overtake my bid if incredipinoy doesn't mind. I have some unexpected expenses, unfortunately.

[quote name='twztid13']Hey, bud, you can overtake my bid if incredipinoy doesn't mind. I have some unexpected expenses, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
I am perfectly fine doing that as long as iNCREDiPiNOY can confirm its condition. Is it same condition as the one I got last time. Better or worse?
Can't tell much from pics

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition - T-Shirt Medium Sized (Zavvi ) (UK) (N) - $10
Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition - Collectible Bust of Duke Nukem (N) - $3

[quote name='twztid13']Hey, bud, you can overtake my bid if incredipinoy doesn't mind. I have some unexpected expenses, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is I might be willing to bid on it, but I really want to know EXACTLY how good or bad the condition is.

bread's done
Back