Indego prophecy ( faranhiet)

jam3582

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Downloaded the demo to this game last week and I must say this game is very unique and impressive.After finishing the demo with different endings I think I will be getting this game . Heres a preview from IGN for the xbox version ( Both version are identical) http://xbox.ign.com/articles/638/638164p1.html

The game really feels like an interactive movie and the story seems like it will be killer. I suggest everyone who plays games on their pc download this demo its worth it.

Also Its not a system hog either

System Specs: Operating System: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 800 MHz or faster
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: approx 2 GB Free
CD-ROM Drive: 8x Speed
Video: 32 MB Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible SVGA video card*
Sound: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card*
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0 (included) or higher

* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0 or higher.

Have fun

Yeah...it wasn't too bad. I don't know if it was just me though...but it took me a little bit to figure out how I get him to do something in the beginning. I was like..."ohhhhhh...that's kind of cool." I'll probably pick it up when I see it for a good price.

This game is going to be incredible. I've been dying to play it, ever since it was announced.

Reason being is that it's made by Quantic Dream, makers of Omikron: The Nomad Soul, which was one of the best adventure games I've ever had the joy of playing.

But aside from it's pedigree, the game really seems something special. From what I played saw in the demo, and from what I've read about it, it sounds like it could be a real masterpiece of cinematic storytelling. It's set to be a real leap foward, I think. A truly cinematic game, in which you're still allowed to make countless different choices. I like how appearantly you'll still keep feeling the effects of even the smallest decisions, way down the road in the game.

I intend to play it as soon as it's released. Everyone should buy it, so that Quantic Dream has plenty of funds for Omikron 2. :mrgreen:

yea I enjoyed the demo. May have to look into this omikron game. Never really into adventure games but this one hooked me with the demo

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Reason being is that it's made by Quantic Dream, makers of Omikron: The Nomad Soul, which was one of the best adventure games I've ever had the joy of playing.

I intend to play it as soon as it's released. Everyone should buy it, so that Quantic Dream has plenty of funds for Omikron 2. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Shit dude, it's a cold day in hell that I find someone else who likes Omikron. Kick ass!

bread's done
Back