Indiana Deals Thread

donaldtrunk and slidecage, please PM me with offers. I'm still researching on pricing for my items. Do either of you come down to Indy at all?

Yeah, my birthday is tomorrow, but I just left Fort Wayne today. I was in Indy for part of the day, but I'm back in Lafayette now.

Lol, I still never got drunk yet in my life. ;)

Folks not to steal SteveMcQs thunder, but I'm about to clear out some items as well. On the game front I have a Green Halo Edition Xbox w/Halo and original box, an extra green controller and DVD remote.

I'm going to put it up on eBay shortly, but would rather sell to a CAGer (especially one I could just deliver the system to without having to pay the cost of shipping the rather stout Xbox).

EDIT: Additionally, I have 3 of the Xbox DDR Ultramix games (1, 2, 3) in the original packaging W/ Konami dance pad (so three dance pads). Also bulky and not fun to ship.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']donaldtrunk and slidecage, please PM me with offers. I'm still researching on pricing for my items. Do either of you come down to Indy at all?[/QUOTE]

my offer would be very very very very low. really dont need another system (no room for it at all) its just if i found an xbox DIRT CHEAP i would pick one up

around 15 or 20 tops

[quote name='SteveMcQ']It's not a birthday unless you wake up in a ditch with unknown substances smeared all over you.[/QUOTE]

QFT, QFT indeed.

Anyone in Indiana looking for a Wii? I have one for sale. Sad to see it go but I need baby formula. Lots of extras. Mint in box. Components cables, LAN adapter, Wii sports, a couple virtual console titles, internet browser, classic controller (for virtual console games). Well under warranty (extended). I even have the receipt. Looking for cash. Low price. PM me please. Thanks guys.

I also have Steel Battalion (XBOX) for sale. Yeah, the giant mech 40-button controller game. Complete in box like new.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, my birthday is tomorrow, but I just left Fort Wayne today. I was in Indy for part of the day, but I'm back in Lafayette now.

Lol, I still never got drunk yet in my life. ;)[/quote]

You know, since your in Lafayette you could always break that trend and go to breakfast club at 5 in the morning this Saturday.;)

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Anyone in Indiana looking for a Wii? I have one for sale. Sad to see it go but I need baby formula. Lots of extras. Mint in box. Components cables, LAN adapter, Wii sports, a couple virtual console titles, internet browser, classic controller (for virtual console games). Well under warranty (extended). I even have the receipt. Looking for cash. Low price. PM me please. Thanks guys.

I also have Steel Battalion (XBOX) for sale. Yeah, the giant mech 40-button controller game. Complete in box like new.[/QUOTE]

price and where did you buy it at

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Anyone in Indiana looking for a Wii? I have one for sale. Sad to see it go but I need baby formula. Lots of extras. Mint in box. Components cables, LAN adapter, Wii sports, a couple virtual console titles, internet browser, classic controller (for virtual console games). Well under warranty (extended). I even have the receipt. Looking for cash. Low price. PM me please. Thanks guys.

I also have Steel Battalion (XBOX) for sale. Yeah, the giant mech 40-button controller game. Complete in box like new.[/QUOTE]I'd love to have a Wii, but don't think I can spend the money on it yet. :(

[quote name='E_G_Man']You know, since your in Lafayette you could always break that trend and go to breakfast club at 5 in the morning this Saturday.;)[/QUOTE]I dunno really. My birthday kind of sucked since most of my good friends finished (I got stuck at Purdue another year due to project problems). The ones around were busy, so my entire birthday was boring. It was actually the biggest chance I'd ever have a drink, but no one was around, so I didn't bother.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']I found this posted on Fort Wayne Craigslist ...

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/tag/416288627.html

Don't all jump on it at once! :roll:[/QUOTE]

mostly all the crap on that list is a joke. heres another one

I am looking for the following PS2 games. I see no point in paying the $20 a piece for them new when they are older games.

The games I am looking for are:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts - Covenant
Shadow Hearts - From the new World
xenosaga
xenosaga II
Xenosaga III
Star Ocean

LOL good luck finding them for the 5 bucks they offered my cousin each

love to know where they think they are getting a sealed shadow hearts 1 for under 20

The Ft Wayne Craigslist really chaps my ass, especially when I visit CAG and see the wonderful things that are posted in other communities. The Ft Wayne CAG's need to band together and give the other crap gamers in town a smack in the face.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']The Ft Wayne Craigslist really chaps my ass, especially when I visit CAG and see the wonderful things that are posted in other communities. The Ft Wayne CAG's need to band together and give the other crap gamers in town a smack in the face.[/QUOTE]I had a friend who tried to price his PS2 for a crazy price on Craiglist too. I forgot how he sold it.
[quote name='slidecage']mostly all the crap on that list is a joke. heres another one

I am looking for the following PS2 games. I see no point in paying the $20 a piece for them new when they are older games.

The games I am looking for are:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts - Covenant
Shadow Hearts - From the new World
xenosaga
xenosaga II
Xenosaga III
Star Ocean

LOL good luck finding them for the 5 bucks they offered my cousin each

love to know where they think they are getting a sealed shadow hearts 1 for under 20[/QUOTE]I own all of them. :D

For what its worth, I just went to the Mishawaka/South Bend Sears and found:

Bubble Bobble Rev. DS (9.99)
12-mo Xbox Live (w/ headset, 200points, Live Game [the pool one]) (29.99)
Wavebird Controller (23.00)

I picked these up and there were still some left. May be mildly interesting to someone. There were a bunch of stuff on clearance (some ds accessories, wireless ps2 controllers, etc), but nothing else that interested me.

[quote name='E_G_Man']$23 is not a bad price for a Wavebird.... maybe I should buy a couple more.[/QUOTE]

INdeed, I may have to check out Sears this weekend. Wavebirds are in short supply.

anyone in fort wayne want a VERY RARE GAME For there collection

at least it was there last night at 6pm

NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (GameCube) 11.99 or pick up another game for 2 games at 20

Video stop on WEST STATE

i would grab it and thought about reselling it on ebay for a quick profit (Since its been sitting there for a month)

but prices have crashed on it fetching around 20 bucks (ALOT OF 35 non bidding ones closed)

hell i remember these getting 50+

VIDEO STOP OPEN NOON TO 8PM ONLY

they have said they will close sometime this coming week so might be a good idea to keep an eye on them.

PS 1 games are 2 for 10 nothing left

PS 2 xbox and gamecube games 2 for 20

they removed all of their ps3 and xbox 360 and wii games

FINAL DAY TODAY. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS NO RETURNS IF YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE RISK AND BUY 2 AT A TIME BE 10 EACH OR 12.99 EACH OR 2 FOR 20
ALL PS2

ROUGE GALLAXY COMPLETE
NCAA BASKETBALL 2007 COMPLETE
SHADOW HEARTS THE 2ND ONE
SUIK 3 COMPLETE
ARENA FOOTBALL 2
G 1 JOCKEY

THEY CLOSE AT 8PM TONIGHT

to bad they didnt drop their prices for the final day. I would grabbed them all for 5 each but so as is its too big of a risk at 10 each

EDIT 630 PM EST TIME 30 MINS TO GO

sulk. 3 and shadow hearts are gone they still have rouge asked if they drop the prices and they said no.

dirt cheap way to get a lot of goozex pts

Rouge 700 pts STreet fighter 500 pts 1200 pts for 20 bucks if you grab those 2 games. both games are in high demand

[quote name='slidecage']FINAL DAY TODAY. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS NO RETURNS IF YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE RISK AND BUY 2 AT A TIME BE 10 EACH OR 12.99 EACH OR 2 FOR 20
ALL PS2

ROUGE GALLAXY COMPLETE
NCAA BASKETBALL 2007 COMPLETE
SHADOW HEARTS THE 2ND ONE
SUIK 3 COMPLETE
ARENA FOOTBALL 2
G 1 JOCKEY

THEY CLOSE AT 8PM TONIGHT

to bad they didnt drop their prices for the final day. I would grabbed them all for 5 each but so as is its too big of a risk at 10 each[/QUOTE]Was there anything else interesting? Any other copies of Suik 3? I got a cheap copy at a garage sale that is unusable. I could use another copy.

[quote name='erehwon']Was there anything else interesting? Any other copies of Suik 3? I got a cheap copy at a garage sale that is unusable. I could use another copy.[/QUOTE]

nope only one copy of each. these were former rentals so probally scratched all to hell. im shocked noone grabbed rouge gallaxy (went back at 745 to see if they would drop their prices but they didnt)

ncaa college basketball for gamecube was still there for 10 too complete.

they had some ps3 games for 20 but most of them i think u could buy new for 20.

ench. arms some sonic game and cant remember the thrid.

when i went back they said What dont sell would just be moved over to the east state store. they said they will probally sell them over the for 19.99 to 24.99 per game

their contract must ended tonight or something cause they were ripping the hell out of the store and taking it apart

Talk is DOLLAR TREE Wants that location was hoping another video store would move in. Now if your any where around west state shopping area you have FAMILY VIDEO ONLY

THEY ARE NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CHECKING TOMORROW STORE IS GONE

The Fye in Lafayette, IN today put ALL video games and accessories 50% off, because they won't be selling them anymore. Actually, I saw the games Lost Planet (360) for $20.

I bought a 360 plug and charge kit for $10 and Hot Shots Tennis for $15. They still had a lot of awesome games left. I saw some people buy over 10 games today.

[quote name='slidecage']nope only one copy of each. these were former rentals so probally scratched all to hell. im shocked noone grabbed rouge gallaxy (went back at 745 to see if they would drop their prices but they didnt)

ncaa college basketball for gamecube was still there for 10 too complete.

they had some ps3 games for 20 but most of them i think u could buy new for 20.

ench. arms some sonic game and cant remember the thrid.

when i went back they said What dont sell would just be moved over to the east state store. they said they will probally sell them over the for 19.99 to 24.99 per game

their contract must ended tonight or something cause they were ripping the hell out of the store and taking it apart

Talk is DOLLAR TREE Wants that location was hoping another video store would move in. Now if your any where around west state shopping area you have FAMILY VIDEO ONLY

THEY ARE NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CHECKING TOMORROW STORE IS GONE[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding. I didn't imagine them having much left if they were closing down. It's been several months since I was last in there. I didn't think it would be worth driving over.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The Fye in Lafayette, IN today put ALL video games and accessories 50% off, because they won't be selling them anymore. Actually, I saw the games Lost Planet (360) for $20.
[/quote]

When he says all accessories he means all. My friend picked up an HD-DVD drive for his 360 for $90 and it came with King Kong and the remote (Also availabel for 5 free movies). He said there was 2 left. Also there were a couple of one year subscription packages to xbox live with a headset and some other stuff for $35.

As a side note, the Best Buy by that mall had like 30+ wii's and it was about 1pm so there might be some left.

[quote name='CardThrower21']When he says all accessories he means all. My friend picked up an HD-DVD drive for his 360 for $90 and it came with King Kong and the remote (Also availabel for 5 free movies). He said there was 2 left. Also there were a couple of one year subscription packages to xbox live with a headset and some other stuff for $35.

As a side note, the Best Buy by that mall had like 30+ wii's and it was about 1pm so there might be some left.[/QUOTE]That's true because while I was there, I saw that some stuff too. I might have saw your friend, because I saw someone pick up a 360 HD-DVD player. That's a good deal and all, but I stick to blu-ray. :p

I was going to go to Best Buy yesterday, but kind of ran out of time. I still want to get a Wii, but I'll probably end up with a PSP-2000.

Awesome, another Tech major at CAG (I'm in ECET btw, although I took a few CIT classes and really liked them).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's true because while I was there, I saw that some stuff too. I might have saw your friend, because I saw someone pick up a 360 HD-DVD player. That's a good deal and all, but I stick to blu-ray. :p

I was going to go to Best Buy yesterday, but kind of ran out of time. I still want to get a Wii, but I'll probably end up with a PSP-2000.

Awesome, another Tech major at CAG (I'm in ECET btw, although I took a few CIT classes and really liked them).[/QUOTE]

Man if only I'd seen this yesterday. I'm at work in Indy for the day. Hopefully there'll be something left when I get back.

[quote name='erehwon']Thanks for responding. I didn't imagine them having much left if they were closing down. It's been several months since I was last in there. I didn't think it would be worth driving over.[/QUOTE]

they did have a lot of games but for 12.99 each or 2 for 20 it wasnt worth the cash risking they didnt work since it was no returns

2 HD-DVD Drives were still there when I was there an hour ago, and I checked to make sure the HD-DVD Rebate is still going on. I opted not to get one, what with all the AAA releases this holiday season.

I managed to find 5 games worth buying, but I did find it amazing how many games still aren't worth it at 50% off FYEs prices.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']If any Indy CAGs have tried out and succeeded with the TRU B2G1 sale ringing up at local stores, kindly post where. Thanks.[/quote]

I second that, hell any TRU in Indiana will work as well.

Drove down to the East Washington TRU and it worked. They had no signs and they were unaware of it so they had to ring me up at the CS desk. Took them about 10 minutes of looking at the site, 'till one of the ladies just rang it up and, much to their surprise, it was working.

They didn't have Eternal Sonata, though, if you're looking for it. The guy there said they likely won't get it, even though they have the slip cases in the lock cases.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Got some great deals at the TRU in Greenwood. Deal worked. Saved moolah.[/quote]
Mind sharing what you picked up? I was actually pretty underwhelmed as far as 360 games go.

Did they have Skate, Heavenly Sword and some 1600 marketplace point cards at the Greenwood location? I might go back again for the B2G1F and the accessories deal.

2 Quick Charge kits (traded one for a Wiimote charger) 50% off second

A ton of Wii points and Marketplace points. 50% off second one each time.

Went home and downloaded a bunch of games off the virtual console and markeplace. No more buying batteries either. yay

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Did they have Skate, Heavenly Sword and some 1600 marketplace point cards at the Greenwood location? I might go back again for the B2G1F and the accessories deal.[/quote]
I know for sure they had the marketplace cards but I don't think I saw either Skate or Heavenly Sword.

[quote name='ToddG15']I know for sure they had the marketplace cards but I don't think I saw either Skate or Heavenly Sword.[/quote]
Just left the Greenwood store at 6:00 got some wii points. I did see about 5 copies of heavenly sword with the all the other ps3 games not sure if they where only display cases only or not forgot that TRU has display case only on the floor and keeps most games behind the counter in a locked case don't shop there but once or twice a year.

Sorry to go of topic but I just had a flashback of TRU back in the day, I have to talk about. I just remembered going to TRU in IL. as a kid where they had a couple aisles full of Atari 2600, 5200, Intellivision, and Colecovision games they were just a scan of the front and back of the box in a plastic sleeve with a pouch that held tickets you took to the cashier then went to a cage that had all the games locked up with your receipt and ticket to get the game. I want to say the game I got the day of this flashback was Kaboom for the 2600 but not for sure from what I remember TRU and Sears where about the only places to get games in the early 80's now look at all the options we have to get games.

Yeah, they had both Skate and Heavenly Sword at the Greenwood store. Picked those up along with Medal of Honor and a couple XBL Point Cards. I could've sworn I didn't see any Wii Points, though.

Any Indy CAGs willing to pick me up another set of the XBL Point cards if they have the $5 off $25 coupon? I'm headed to Chicago for the weekend and won't be able to stop in any TRUs 'till I get back. It should run you $27 after coupon. I'll pay cash for however much the cards cost. If you're looking for Xbox or PS2 games, I can see if I have that as reimbursement as well since I'm looking to move my games.

And pheezie...I remember how TRU used to have their games set up. I don't know if it was just the kid in me, but it was so exciting grabbing that ticket, paying for the game and then walking to the security cage for them to hand you a fresh new game. I used to love their displays as well. They had that magical glass aisle with the systems displayed, out of their box, in their full glory, much the same way they do at trade expos. Towards the end, they also had the higher-end toys, like R/C cars. I'd just walk up and down those aisles and stare. Now the layout is so...utilitarian.

I did pretty well today. I picked up a bookbag for 75% off at Target (Maplecrest one). They didn't really have any good game stuff on clearance.

I pre-ordered HL2: The Orange Box at the near by GS so I could get the TF2 beta. I managed to get the last Eternal Sonata faceplate as well. It's the one with two girls on it. I would have liked one of the others, but I'm not complaining. I also got a box for an old ps2 they were going to through away.

Did some garage saling, but didn't find anything. I went down to kmart and picked Disgaea 2 for $12 and Rogue Galaxy for $10. I think they had 2 D2 left and one left of RG.

I think I did pretty well.

[quote name='arbiter']looks like blackhawk and some other neighborhoods are having association sales today.[/QUOTE]
I went to blackhawk. They didn't have much in the way of video games.

bread's done
Back