Indiana Jones 4 [Blu-Ray] Steelbook Group Program

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)

dvd2156798.jpg

Release Date: October 14, 2008

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...ngid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2156798&catid=24080#

Block 1 [Ship on Day 1]
iNCREDiPiNOY - 2 PAID
uglyjay - 2 PAID (Priority)
neo_reloaded - 1 PAID (Priority)
jinzo1975 (United Kingdom) - 1 PAID (Priority)
Jaspuna - 2 PAID (Priority)
leonardodm (Brazil) - 1 PAID (Priority)
gangrel76547 - 1 PAID

Block 2 [Ship on Day 1]
kennerado (Australia) - 1 PAID (Priority)
bigt7117 - 1 PAID
Blu-Boy BBK (Thailand) - 1 PAID (Priority) Grouped with Iron Man
The Rescue - 1 PAID
xradman - 1 PAID

Block 3 [Ship on Day 2]
PS3_kiwi (New Zealand) - 1 PAID (Priority)
Neil M. - 1 PAID (Priority)
indiehjaherta (Sweden) - 1 PAID (Priority)
AAnimedude - 1 PAID
SatinKzo - 1 PAID (Priority)
ZackScott - 1 PAID

Block 4 [Ship on Day 2]
laserdogg -1 PAID
rydog223 - 1 PAID (Priority)
V2David - 1 PAID
BigDumbWookiee - 1 PAID
sonofachung - 1 PAID
Adrenaline - 1 PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Prove it.

I'd love to see these information you have to prove this, as well as the price drop information you're talking about.

It sounds like you're trying to make some accusations about the situation, and I want to see proof of this. Otherwise, you have no basis, so you shouldn't talk about this. You said you have the PM's, let's see them.[/quote]

Jw is in the same boat pinoy is shrike. They were both in trouble for doing sheot over at another website. They're best buds who did the same crap over there.

ALso.. these steelbooks aren't limited.. I was in canada today and they had at least 100+ copies on blu-ray for 32.99.. or 27.99 I can't remember.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Jw is in the same boat pinoy is shrike. They were both in trouble for doing sheot over at another website. They're best buds who did the same crap over there.

[/quote]

Mind posting a reference to the site/thread/etc.?

This is really all shady...especially considering all the trouble for a crappy film.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Jw is in the same boat pinoy is shrike. They were both in trouble for doing sheot over at another website. They're best buds who did the same crap over there.

ALso.. these steelbooks aren't limited.. I was in canada today and they had at least 100+ copies on blu-ray for 32.99.. or 27.99 I can't remember.[/quote]huh? Ole Ice2dragon here started this thread and went off whining. We are not in any trouble at all. I had a thread on blu-ray.com that was deleted by the admin as he said he didnt want big sellers there, seemed fair as its their site, Once again more Ice2dragon BS and heres that proof

I am not best buds with Pinoy and I laugh at that:lol: You need to really get a grip and better re-evaulate your life as you seemed to have failed:cry:.
Prove it.

I'd love to see these information you have to prove this, as well as the price drop information you're talking about.

It sounds like you're trying to make some accusations about the situation, and I want to see proof of this. Otherwise, you have no basis, so you shouldn't talk about this. You said you have the PM's, let's see them.
Anyways heres what transpired in PM from Howwon to me. These are copy and pastes:
Hello jwbbud,

I read the exchange between yourself and iNCREDiPiNOY this morning on the boards, before it was deleted by the MODS.

If you do not mind, could you clarify why iNCREDiPiNOY was booted off of eBay. I am asking only because I do not associate myself with people that are not upfront and honest with other people.

If there is any possibility that iNCREDiPiNOY might be engaging in any misdeeds with these Blu-ray SteelBooks, I would like to know now, so that I can terminate this group buying program with him and look for a new USA distributor.

Cheers
What clarification is needed?
Heres his ebay account
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...userid=incredipinoy&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
He listed items and failed to ship them and ebay terminated his account.*I tried telling you prior but you told me you only dealt with him*. He complained and whined and got the threads deleted at HDD.com and now here, and it was deleted by the sites admin, ******. Nothing can be done as he owns the site and said it was too commercial.
---End Quote---

I do not recall you telling me anything about iNCREDiPiNOY. You sent me one PM asking to buy 10-20 Blu-ray SteelBooks and I referred you to iNCREDiPiNOY.

I am starting to get a clear picture here.

Thank you for your time on this matter.

Cheers
Hello jwbbud,

I have thirty (30) Indiana Jones Blu-ray SteelBooks for sale. They were shipped today from Future Shop and I will receive them soon.

I have *BANNED* iNCREDiPiNOY from any further Group Buying Programs.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
Hello jwbbud,

I have thirty (30) Indiana Jones Blu-ray SteelBooks for sale. They were shipped today from Future Shop and I will receive them soon.

I have *BANNED* iNCREDiPiNOY from any further Group Buying Programs.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
damn, I wish I would have known I just sent money for some today? How much are they?
If you are interested in buying the lot, I will send you price quote.

Cheers
yes ill buy all 30 if its not excessive
Hello jwbbud,

Cost $29.99
Online shipping cost $1.99
GST $1.50
PST $2.10

*Total cost for one (1) movie $35.82* + PayPal fees.
*My handling fee is $1.00 per movie*. This covers packing tape and gas money to the post office or UPS Store.

*Please note that I have sold ten (10) movies and only twenty (20) is available now.*

Total cost for twenty (20) movies, will be $736.40 ($20.00 handling fee included) + PayPal fees.

Shipping cost to your location, to be determined.

Cheers
Hello jwbbud,

Cost $29.99
GST $1.50
PST $2.10

*Total cost for one (1) movie $35.82* + PayPal fees.
*My handling fee is $1.00 per movie*. This covers packing tape and gas money to the post office or UPS Store.

*Please note that I have sold ten (10) movies and only twenty (20) is available now.*

Total cost for twenty (20) movies, will be $736.40 ($20.00 handling fee included) + PayPal fees.

Shipping cost to your location, to be determined.

Cheers
---End Quote---
i added that up and came up with 35.58+1.00=36.58? 731.60 total for 20 (22.16 fees on that amount) 753.76 plus shipping ---End Quote---
REMIND YOU THIS IS IN US DOLLARS NOT CAD
I will ask for payment, for the movies only, when I have the movies in hand. I will send you a second payment request, once the shipping cost has been determined.

Shipping by Canada Post will be easier for me as I have Commercial account with them.

I will advise you when the movies arrive.

Please note: You *CAN NOT *use my name in any communication with your buyers. iNCREDiPiNOY was incredibly stupid by plastering my name, all over the different BB.
what I was saying is the math didnt add up?

Hmm, you are correct. I think my calculator is acting buggy. Lets start over.

Movie $29.99
GST (5%) $1.60
PST (7%) $2.24

*Total cost for one (1) movie $35.82.*
$35.82 x 20 = $716.40 + $20.00 (handling fee) = 736.40 + PayPal fees.

Double check my math and see if it matches what you get.
So which total was it? Whats your paypal address?

I just sent you a new total for you to look over.

My PayPal address

[FONT=&quot]*Please do not send the money until I request it.* PayPal has this rule on shipping time frame, once payment has been received[/FONT]
well I would like to send it now before the exchange rate changes. I understand their rule but you can also provide an update to payment info that buys you time. Theres a significant savings at this time thats why I jumped on it
?????? Oh I see what you are doing. You're taking advantage of the currency exchange to increase your profit margin. *The prices quoted is in USD*. Are you related to another seller in CA?

eom
SEE THIS IS WHERE HOWWON SCREWED THE BUYERS HERE, HE PROFITED FROM THAT EXCHANGE, WHICH WAS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT AT THAT TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
then theres these followups from howwon
jwbbud,

You may want to check out the CAG board.

iNCREDiPiNOY is now getting roasted by the board Moderator. :D

That's what happens when you disrespect a SteelBook Hunterz Administrator.
Admin and Mods people stick together. ;)

Cheers

As far as refunds, I will post a copy of my receipt from Futureshop for the difference as proof they refunded the 4.00 back, making the new price 25.99:)(The receipts in Canada right now, but I will get it back here soon)

Jamie from HDD.com went and had all his adjusted Monday night and that can be found here as further proof, as well as the further information thats in his thread. Hes trying to run a profitable thread there so the 25.99 purchase price isnt denoted

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Mind posting a reference to the site/thread/etc.?

This is really all shady...especially considering all the trouble for a crappy film.[/quote]
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=66219
That's the reference, Nothing shady at all, other than the admin doesnt want us taking from the Amazon sales credits he gets. His site, his rules, they have to pay bills as well:). Gotta respect that
but his interpretation of Pinoy is another story and has nothing to do with me

Ice2Dragon likes to dramatize things into bigger issues than they really are, I backed it all up with facts from what he is referencing and can be verified with Iceman by his statements in that thread:applause:

Hopefully that satisfies you, I will post proof of the refund when I get my receipt back from Canada. Stay Tuned:bouncy:

Oh and the story gets better, I guess people have read this and I got a pm from a member who got shammied by this howwon guy

hi jwbbud,

i'm new to this particular board (but been reading for years), but never signed up until today, just to contact you re: your recent dealings with howwon. i am a long-time member of DVDTalk, and just got burned by him after a string of successful transactions. my recent transactions included two BR Indy DVDs, plus the recent Hulk steelbook. he suddently reneged on them, after telling me he got them for me and gave me a quote. after i paid, i never heard from him again. when i wrote him one last time yesterday, all i got was a full refund -- no explanation after all the many times i emailed him. i knew something was up, but couldn't pin it down....until i came across this thread on this board. and it just made sense -- he probably sold my copy.

anyway, i thought maybe we could share some stories, as i'd like some opinion from another person who's had contact with this person. let me know if you're game.
yep hes a squirrel, I posted all mine as they called me a liar, so theres my story, you must have been the buyer of the other 10
no, i wasn't the other person who bought ten, but i only wanted one. may i tell you my story briefly?

i asked for the BR Indy steelbook, the BR bestbuy.ca figure set, & the Hulk steelbook. he initially quoted me a USD$12 shipping, then said due to the set's weight it'd be $28. he even said he'd understand if i balked because of the huge difference. a day later, i asked if it was OK if i didn't get the set due to the ridiculous high shipping. then i never heard back from him. i sent him two emails asking if it'd be OK to adjust -- still no answer. sensing something was wrong, i sent him an email telling him that'd i'd pay for everything, *and* to forgive me for even asking to adjust. i paid in full plus even a little extra. still no reply. i send him several more emails on the board and privately, with the last email last night finally asking why is he deliberately not returning emails or giving me a ship status. i also ask one last time if there's anything i could do to rectify the situation, and asked if the problem was that i asked about an adjustment. this morning, i get a full refund of my payment, with no explanation in the refund or in an email. what pisses me off is that he's keeping the items that was promised me -- i paid for them, and now he's reneged. i almost feel like he's that Soup Nazi guy -- you ask one thing that may set him off and he'll blacklist you. to date, i still haven't gotten any response from him.

the other thing about him is that he claims he doesn't deal with "people who behave immorally" and that his program is to help others get the exclusive DVDs, but he's marking them up with the USD rate, and charging full retail price (not first week sale price)...and claims he's legit. i 'mean, i paid him knowing that, but that's because i know that going in. honestly, he's no better than the others he's claiming to help combat, especially with him trying to offload so many copies to one or two persons, instead of actually distributing them to people like me that squared deals with him.

do you think i should post this for HIM and others to see? or is this a private matter that i should let drop? my girlfriend says to just drop it, since i got my money back, and it's not worth pursuing. i just feel so burned by this, and it's not sitting well right now. should i just "let it go"?
yes, it was USD, not CAD. i ignored the exchange rate, since he didn't ask for Paypal fees, but now after getting screwed by his Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde routine, i'm left without, and have to find an alternate contact for Futureshop steelbooks. what started off as a "decent" business relationship quickly turned sour, and i'm still shocked by his reaction. i can't believe how easily things get under his skin....or how he can easily screw somebody over while trying to act noble.

thanks for listening.
Mr noble and high mighty steelbookhunterz admin has a shady side:applause:
I think they should change the name now to "Stealbook Hunterz"

bread's done
Back