Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

I'm in for a Happy Hour bundle. I can pay via Paypal/Amazon/Whatever. I tried adding myself to the OP list, but I'm not sure it will stick.

I've got HH bundles left for anyone interested, just PM me.

Edit:
Still have a handful left from my last group buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance of a last minute indiegala bundle spot?

edit.
i'm all set now.
CheapLikeAFox is the man, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']lame IG. Probably will buy in and see how they handle HH this time, but won't be taking any reserves just in case no HH saves me the trouble.[/QUOTE]

Down for the new IG as well, looks pretty sweet. Only caveat for me is that I can only pay in Amazon GC, hope that won't be an issue.

Hey everyone, just to post it here too, I'll likely be buying in and hosting but won't be taking any reserves this time around. I'll post here, in the main IG thread, and probably in my sig if I do buy in . Just want to see how it plays out this time before committing.

Thanks CheapLikeAFox, will have to actively look into this topic to make sure I can grab a spot, your a legend when it comes to this stuff.

If anyone has made the plunge on IG Colossus, I'd like to grab the two new store bundles with discount, Helldorado and Crazy Machines.

[quote name='Genocidal']If anyone has made the plunge on IG Colossus, I'd like to grab the two new store bundles with discount, Helldorado and Crazy Machines.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can help you with that if you need it.

Anyone who's BTA on IG Colossus willing to help me get the Classic Adventure bundle? I already have BM 2 and 3 DRM free from Amazon, but I'd like to get Mata Hari and Alter Ego.

Hmm.. so tempting for happy hour. Though I need to see the last game. =\ Indiegala is recycling tons of trash and old games.

I bought some group buys. $1.40 a bundle. PM if interested. I'll be waiting for the group buys to fill before sending one PM to everyone in the group with the paypal info.

Thanks, Cheaplikeafox!!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar. ;) Hopefully, my new hard drive and power supply come in today, I have so many games to install (think I have 50 unactivated from previous bundles and Amazon deals)

bread's done
Back