Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Buying in Now. PM if interested.

Edit:

And I still have plenty so keep the PMs coming! I'll be sending out mass PMs with price/payment info and sending out bundles in waves throughout the day so if I haven't responded in a few hours just know you'll be taken care of the next wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx fox.

I recommend everyone to do business with Fox. He has fair pricing and great communication. I once had problem with my payment and he waited.

i got 1 bundle indie gala flash to sell asking 2.27$

only 1 i got thx (got 2 bundle so i split price i paid in half it 2.27$ each)

paypal gift only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asheskitty']Which hospital should I send Idiot's get well card to? ^_~ :evil:[/QUOTE]
At least you didn't interpret that in... another way.

"Fulfill the needs of 5000+ individual guests" -Vegas: Make it Big description

[quote name='stupidproz1']I just purchased another happy hour group buy. If anyone wants its $1.95 PayPal. Just send me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
sent u a pm

[quote name='RandyRoper']Anyone selling an IG Rush bundle for it's minimum price? ($1.25)[/QUOTE]

Rush or Flash? PM Fox, he's selling them for $1.50, maybe he has some left. ;)

[quote name='RandyRoper']Anyone selling an IG Rush bundle for it's minimum price? ($1.25)[/QUOTE]

I still have bundles left (not at that price) if you are interested.

You're basing that on if you were to buy a BTA bundle now (for $5.09) and a group buy right now (for $19.85).

Both of those prices are low because of happy hour. When you host you usually buy the bundle the first day because you never know when/how IG is going to calculate what an "early buyer" is and those are usually $6 plus. Also when you host you usually buy during the first HH to make sure you have your group covered in case they don't have another happy hour so those first happy hours are usually in the mid to upper 20s range.

[quote name='elessar123']I have 24, but don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I'll hang on to them until Fox runs out =P[/QUOTE]

No toe stepping at all. You're free to list yours at whatever price you wish whenever you want :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']No toe stepping at all. You're free to list yours at whatever price you wish whenever you want :)[/QUOTE]
Ok, I'm selling an Indiegala flash Bundle for 1 Billion dollars.

(with the monies, I'll buy the state of Rhode Island and give away the Steam version of Kingdoms of Amalur to all Cag members (I'll throw in a copy of Bad Rats too. :lol:))

this is all sarcasm

Anyone ever have a Steam key from a Gala Bundle not activate? I got the Flash Bundle and my key for Miner Wars 2081 ended up being a 30 digit key instead of a 15 digit steam key. Tried using the first 15 and then last 15 digits but no dice. Not sure how to resolve this. Sent a message to support but I have no idea if they will fix this.

[quote name='melted77']Anyone ever have a Steam key from a Gala Bundle not activate? I got the Flash Bundle and my key for Miner Wars 2081 ended up being a 30 digit key instead of a 15 digit steam key. Tried using the first 15 and then last 15 digits but no dice. Not sure how to resolve this. Sent a message to support but I have no idea if they will fix this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, IG has had a few issues with keys before, usually with them showing up as being duplicate keys that have already been activated by someone else. Their support staff is usually pretty helpful when it comes to this -- you should be able to get a working key if you ask them for a new one (assuming the full 30-digit one doesn't work, like Genocidal pointed out).

Yeah, but this time they said "Be sure to activate all your keys as soon as you get them, because support on this bundle ends in x days."

Pretty ridiculous, and I doubt they would refuse to help you, but yeah, just a heads up. I had the same issue with one bundle that had already activated keys, and two bundles that had missing keys for some games. Their system can be pretty buggy.

bread's done
Back