Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

I'd like to be in a HH group (posted earlier, but just wanting to make sure someone adds me). PM me with the price. Thanks!
Got in a group buy already. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soulkyo']Isn't the HH taking too long to appear? Only 5 days left, I guess on saturday or sunday there will the one and only.[/QUOTE]

It's probably not gonna happen

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Happy hour is on! Pm if interested![/QUOTE]

Thanks Fox.

EDIT: BTW, I happened to check the indie Gala page about 90 minutes ago. At the time, the BTA price for the bundle was $5.17. Now it's $5.94. lol They're not even subtle about it.

I think the Happy Hour gods waited for me to be back :)

I'm waiting for a good chunk of PMs to build up before sending out mass PMs with payment info, but I have enough bundles for anyone who wants one.

It looks like they've done away with the gift option on Paypal. Is it still possible to send money to somebody via paypal without the recipient getting hit with fees?

If not, I'll probably have to send the payment via Amazon gift card.

[quote name='The End']It looks like they've done away with the gift option on Paypal. Is it still possible to send money to somebody via paypal without the recipient getting hit with fees?

If not, I'll probably have to send the payment via Amazon gift card.[/QUOTE]

Send money to family and friends.

[quote name='The End']It looks like they've done away with the gift option on Paypal. Is it still possible to send money to somebody via paypal without the recipient getting hit with fees?

If not, I'll probably have to send the payment via Amazon gift card.[/QUOTE]

From my understanding you have to choose Family Friends and pay from your paypal balance or bank account to avoid fees now. If you try to send with Credit/Debit it will incur fees.

Gift option is still there, just choose "I'm sending money to family or friends" and enter the amount, it'll show the fees as zero.

Thanks as always Fox.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']From my understanding you have to choose Family Friends and pay from your paypal balance or bank account to avoid fees now. If you try to send with Credit/Debit it will incur fees.[/QUOTE]

Oh OK. I went with Friends/Family as melted77 suggested, and I had a balance of $25 in my paypal account. So it should be good.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']From my understanding you have to choose Family Friends and pay from your paypal balance or bank account to avoid fees now. If you try to send with Credit/Debit it will incur fees.[/QUOTE]

Note: This can still incur fees internationally - at least for Bank Account. It's generally a pretty small fee.

bread's done
Back