Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

If there is a free spot anywhere in a Happy Hour buy, please count me in.

You guys know I am good for it and will actually stick to my word (I know how annoying that can be from hosting one before myself haha)

I'd be interested in a Happy Hour bundle as well, I don't use Paypal though so if anybody is hosting one and would want either Amazon Credit or a cheap game on Steam just me know!

I nominate Fox for best dealer ever!!! In for a HH spot for the new Indiegala bundle. Pm sent your way, now gotta wait for my fix :bouncy: :bow:
581700_427270667357685_1760495728_n.jpg

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this (or if it's been asked before,) but I'm interested in getting in on this, however I've never done this before, nor have I followed these group-buys threads.  But basically,.. how do we pay?  I assume via Paypal, but I've never sent money to someone personally via Paypal.  Do you just type in the person's eMail address in Paypal and enter how much you want to send them?  Do you send the money after receiving the bundle or before?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this (or if it's been asked before,) but I'm interested in getting in on this, however I've never done this before, nor have I followed these group-buys threads. But basically,.. how do we pay? I assume via Paypal, but I've never sent money to someone personally via Paypal. Do you just type in the person's eMail address in Paypal and enter how much you want to send them? Do you send the money after receiving the bundle or before?
Yeah you pay first. Via Paypal, like you described.

Well, apparently I have sent the max amount of Private Messages allowed for the day?

So I wasn't able to email everyone in my group buys today. So if you didn't get an email from me today, you will get one from me tomorrow I guess :/

Edit:

If you received a confirmation email from me (reserving a spot), just add me on Steam (Cheaplikeafox) and I can send you the info there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, apparently I have sent the max amount of Private Messages allowed for the day?

So I wasn't able to email everyone in my group buys today. So if you didn't get an email from me today, you will get one from me tomorrow I guess :/

Edit:

If you received a confirmation email from me (reserving a spot), just add me on Steam (Cheaplikeafox) and I can send you the info there.
Need 2 slots from you if possible?

im sorry if im too late for the party :p, I got 4 HH bundles too (since I bought day one :p), If it doesnt bother you fox, you can tell them to get them from me =), anyway, if interested just pm me

I would like an HH spot, however I also sent a PM.  Really only want just one, just figured I should put the request in the proper thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, update, I've found a workaround:

If you are interested in a bundle or on my reserve list PM ME

I can't send PMs, but I can receive them and reply to them!

Weird workaround.

Assume the send per day limit is only for new PMs to avoid spammers.

bread's done
Back