Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Alright, got an extra during today's HH to cover everyone, but if you are interested PLEASE PM ME

I'm too busy to read through the threads and figure out who still needs one.  Thanks

Thanks for the bundle Fox ^_^

Heads up, seems everything IndieGala has been sent to my spam box, so if you haven't received your bundle that's a good place to check.

yeah, it goes 1 key magicka, 1 key dlc1, 1 key dlc2, 1 key king arthur saga.

also im going out of town for the weekend. be back sunday.

I would likely do a group buy too...  Though I'm uncertain what happy hour means or entails and the beginning of the thread offers little to no information and I see no mention of happyhour on the website itself either...  (I'm also, at the moment to pressed for time to look through 42 pages.)

Any chance I can get a cliff notes version of what happy hour means...?

I would likely do a group buy too... Though I'm uncertain what happy hour means or entails and the beginning of the thread offers little to no information and I see no mention of happyhour on the website itself either... (I'm also, at the moment to pressed for time to look through 42 pages.)

Any chance I can get a cliff notes version of what happy hour means...?
Happy hour means that during the time it is active, buyers who already bought the current bundle can buy the bundle again. But the buyer will get four bundles instead of one for the price of one bundle.

If anyone is looking for certain pieces of this bundle, we might be able to work something out. PM me.

I've already notified a certain fleet mammal about my interest in a HH bundle, so that's covered.

What I want:

RefleX

Eryi's Action

Gorky 17

Knights of Pen & Paper

Possibly bonus games

Up for Grabs:

Satazius

Fairy Bloom Freesia

Two Worlds II + DLC

Crusader Kings II

Ether Vapor Remaster

Possibly bonus games

slide_319298_2967163_free.jpg

Happy hour means that during the time it is active, buyers who already bought the current bundle can buy the bundle again. But the buyer will get four bundles instead of one for the price of one bundle.
Thank you. I'm not sure if I ever would have figured that out... I saw the gift part but didn't connect it with the Happy Hour talk.

Hosting HH as always. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE A SLOT

I do not know what the price will be, can only guess it'll be around $2 to $2.25
Sent you a pm. Give this junkie his fix ;)

And guys don't forget to pm, it must be a bitch trying to go through this thread to see who wants in.

Thanks again Fox!!!!!!

bread's done
Back