Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

doublefeat-600x282.png

What did HHs work out to? I never PM'd Fox because the price keeps going up and there are a ton of repeats in this bundle.  I'm probably still in if it's around $2 though.

[quote name="krushnine" post="11147632" timestamp="1382258892"]I'm also looking for a copy too. I PMed Fox in case he still has any left. Thanks![/quote]

Did Fox buy the HH? I never heard anything from him...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there was a happy hour. I know sunasun posted the happy hour pic, but I was around when he posted it and there wasn't a happy hour going. There's also no indication there was a happy hour on Indie Gala's twitter account either, and they usually tweet whenever there is one.

spoderman said:
I don't think there was a happy hour. I know sunasun posted the happy hour pic, but I was around when he posted it and there wasn't a happy hour going. There's also no indication there was a happy hour on Indie Gala's twitter account either, and they usually tweet whenever there is one.

bubzers said:
Now that you say that, sunasun's pic doesn't look right (the background is blue). I'm thinking I got bamboozled.
yep, I was gonna see how long till ya'll figured it out. ;) bubzers, it doesn't look right because its from like the first or second one lol. :)

this sums it up
ashtonpunked-thumb.jpg

I just purchased a 10-pack for IndieGala Red Faction (price was locked for just the first 8 hrs, so jumped on it).  The price is $3.17 each (Paypal personal gift price so there are no fees to deal with).  Please PM me if interested and I'll get you added and send you your key once you have paid.

1. Croq

2. Croq

3. taylort3

4. Shiro Ryuujin

5. gortman123

6. __________

7. __________

8. __________

9. __________

10. __________

5 slots left!

Alright, CAG messed up my initial round of PMs so I sent them out all again.  Please let me know if you reserved and didn't get a PM.  Currently I just have 1 spot left, but I will be buying another group buy (20 more) as soon as IG finishes whatever system maintenance that is going on right now.  

I have 5 more IndieGala Red Faction slots available.  Just $3.17 per slot (current price on IG website is $4.93).  They are already purchased, so there will be no wait.

Alright, I should be caught up with everyone who paid so far.  If you paid already and have not received your bundle please PM me.

Also, I bought the extra group buy and have 8 slots left.  Those will be my last 8 slots for this IG so if you want a slot PM ASAP to secure one.  

Alright, I should be caught up with everyone who paid so far. If you paid already and have not received your bundle please PM me.

Also, I bought the extra group buy and have 8 slots left. Those will be my last 8 slots for this IG so if you want a slot PM ASAP to secure one.
hay faux weres dat free bndl dat u spsd 2 sind mii

Does anyone ever do these group buys with anything other then paypal or do I need to cave in and finally get a paypal account :)

Does anyone ever do these group buys with anything other then paypal or do I need to cave in and finally get a paypal account :)
I didn't use paypal before cag either, but i've found it to be more versatile than amazon, and it can be used in plenty of places. It's become my go-to whenever my card isn't accepted online somewhere.

I still have 5 slots available in my IndieGala Red Faction set I bought.  The price is $3.17 per slot (cheaper than the BTA price they are offering of $4.93).  Please PM me if you'd like to get in on it...

As a reminder, this bundle includes:

Red Faction

Red Faction 2

Red Faction Guerilla

Red Faction Armageddon

Red Faction Armageddon Path To War DLC

Happy hour is still on, and I know at least one user who still wants a bundle. If At least one more person wants one for $2.30, I'll pick up another set.

I have 5 slots available in my IndieGala Red Faction set I bought. The price is $3.17 per slot (cheaper than the BTA price they are offering of $4.93). Please PM me if you'd like to get in on it...

As a reminder, this bundle includes:

Red Faction

Red Faction 2

Red Faction Guerilla

Red Faction Armageddon

Red Faction Armageddon Path To War DLC
Still available. Please PM to purchase a copy.

Not sure if anyone checks this thread without an active gala bundle going, but if anyone (does and) has a leftover Oct bundle let me know.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back